Class Trip - Day 1

Mirae's POV

               "So don't forget to pack all the necessary items for this trip. That's all for today." said Mr Song as everyone stood up to thank him. So, we're going to Japan on Thursday till next Monday. Today is Tuesday so I have at least two days to prepare for the trip. Then I turned to look at my side. Luhan was busy writing down something on his notebook when he felt I was looking and turned to look at me. "What?" he said looking at me in the eye. "N-nothing." I stuttered as I looked down on my table.

               Soon, it was recess. I was about to get up from my seat when Luhan suddenly grabbed my wrist. "Let's have lunch together." he said as he waited for my response. "Ok!" I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back and got up from his seat. "You know, I noticed you looked thinner. Are you sick?" Luhan asked as we were eating. "Eh? A-ani. I'm not sick." I stuttered as i answered hesitantly. Luhan eyed my in suspicion and I quickly looked away to avoid his eye contact. "Have a bite." I looked up to see Luhan hovering his food over to me. I opened my mouth slowly as Luhan fed me carefully. "Ok, your turn." he smiled as he waited for me to feed him. "Aish. So cheeky." I sneered as I let him have a bite of my sandwich. *It's been long since we last shared food like this.* I smiled at the thought.

               After eating, we went up to the roof like we normally do. "Haaa. Been long since I last went up here." I said as I breathed in the fresh air. Then, I felt someone behind me. I was about to turn around when a pair of familiar arms wrapped themselves around me lovingly. "I missed you." Luhan breathed out as he rested his chin on my right shoulder. *Omo omo my heart's gonna explode.* I thought as my heart raced. "I missed you too." I smiled. Luhan chuckled as he lifted his head off and turned me around to face him. "I miss something else too." he smiled as he brushed my bangs aside. I was about to ask what he meant when leaned forward and placed his lips softly on mine.

               After a few minutes, he broke the kiss and wrapped his arms around me again. "I'm sorry I acted that way." he said as he burried his face in my neck. "It's ok. I'm sorry too. I should've told you sooner." I said apologetically as I wrapped my arms around him. "You didn't get hurt or anything right?" he asked as he looked at me in worry. "Ani. I was lucky L oppa came out." "Hmm, i guess I owe him one." Luhan chuckled as he caressed my hair.

Luhan's POV

               Two days went by and it's already Thursday, the first day of the trip. All the classes are gathered in the airport while waiting for a few others to arrive. It's currently 12:30pm and the flight is at 1pm but Mirae is nowhere to be found. "Ok, let's check the attendance. Ahn Jaehyun, Bae Sujin, Bang Yongguk, Byun Baekhyun, Han Jaejoon, Han Jaehee, Jang Mirae... Mirae? Anyone knows where's Mirae-" "Sorry i'm late!" We turned around to see Mirae coming in hastily. "Hmm, Jang Seokjin, Jung Daehyun..." Mr Song continued taking the attendance. "What happened?" I asked Mirae who was panting slightly. "I couldn't find my passport but turns out it was burried inside my bag." she frowned. I laughed at her silliness. After everyone was here, we proceeded to get onboard.

               We wanted to seat together in the airplane however our seats were separated. Good thing was her seat was just a few seats in front of mine. I wonder who's seating beside her. I was looking out of the window when I felt a presence beside me. I turned to see someone familiar. "Oh, Luhan! Didn't expect to get a seat beside you." she smiled.