Chapter 10 (official hero)

"Ready?" Asked Genos walking inside a large building where the hero test was being held.
"Yeah," said Saitama following Genos, you tagged along too, observing all the people who wanted to become heroes.
Luckily the registration officer let you go inside the try-out room with The two boys.
Walking beside Saitama many men gave you drooling stares, you wore a (F/C) short dress with knee-high (F/C) boots, your (H/L) (H/C) shined like no other and your body flawed itself to the people around.

Genos got separated into a different location so you stayed close to Saitama, there was a little table with a guy taking the forms the soon to be heroes had filled out with their basic information.

"Hey, there little lady~" greeted a buff man leaning against a wall nearby.
"Let's go..." Said Saitama pulling you away before you could say anything back "wait here, I'll go get changed" said Saitama leaving you in what you guessed was the room he was going to be tested at. After a couple of minutes, he returned wearing only a blue speedo, his muscles showing off. You blushed seeing how toned he really was.

"Good luck!" You yelled giving him a warm smile.

The other guys laughed and pointed at him, they criticized him thinking they were better, Saitama just waited there scratching his butt.

"Hey pretty lady, what's a beauty like you starring at that bald weirdo for when you could be staring at me," said a man with a green mask and green tights, he flexed trying to show off "you know I've trained pretty hard to get these babies"

"That's cool," you said still watching Saitama.

"Hey get out of here! I saw her first!" Said the man from before glaring at the green-faced mask "honey don't pay attention to him, instead check out these moves!" He began doing superhero posses and splits. Saitama watched the whole ordeal go down with more guys showing up to impress you, you just stood there sweatdropping at the events, he just wanted to get this over with so he could get you out of here. You smiled at him and waved again "do your best!"

With that, he saw the other men give him glares and crack their knuckles. He just sighed, that's what happens when you have a beautiful girl, everyone wants to take them away.

"next! side-to-side jumps for 30 seconds!" they announced "ready..."

you saw Saitama get in ready position showing off more of muscles, your blush visible to the other contestants.

"go!"

Saitama moved quickly without hesitance, he was so fast you saw three of him, the other men watched in shock as the man moved.

"next, the 1500-meter run go!"

Again Saitama past all the competition in under 3 seconds.

"next, weightlifting"

"next, shot put!"

"vertical jumping!"

"whack-a-mole!"

"punching machine!"  

The blad man easily passed all the challenges and breaking every machine, "I'm going home" said the man flirting with you...

You waited outside the boy's locker room, quietly thinking about how strong Saitama was. It was ok to say this man was stronger than Garou. It was like a god was residing in his body, how could someone be so strong yet be so normal looking? to be honest, it made you felt a bit useless, you have friends that had super strength and you didn't have anything. you couldn't rely on them to someday keep rescuing you from disaster. 

"Mr. Genos, Mr. Saitama...there will be a seminar for successful candidates at 4:00 p.m. please come to lecture hall number 3" you heard a muffled announcement come from the locker room.