Chapter 15 (Memories)

1. . .

"(Y/N)..."

"(Y/N)!..."

"(Y/N) get up!"

Her body violently dashed up as freezing cold water drenched her naked figure, she burst out in a coughing fit trying to catch air, soreness built around her as she fixed her vision.

"didn't you hear me! get up now!" demanded the voice forcing (Y/N) up by her arm "I've had about enough of you laying around! my money isn't going to make itself!" growled the harsh voice throwing her to the ground "There's an ice bath waiting for you get going!"

The limited strength she carried got her to the bath slowly, surely there was a tub full of ice. (Y/N) hesitated to go inside, it was almost every morning now. A woman's patience grew thin as she watched the girl hesitating to go inside, she tapped her foot hurridly and crossed her arms "You're just useless aren't you!?" yelled the voice gripping (Y/N)'s hair pushing her head under the water, (Y/N) couldn't tell if she was being burned alive or not, loud deep breaths echoed through the house as the woman forced (Y/N) under the water.

2. . .

"The next client is coming soon get yourself ready," said the woman

"b-but school-"

"You're not going! it not worth the money I pay" the door to the house was slammed at (Y/N) kneeled on the snowy ground.

.

.

.

"the client told me you struggled! I had to give him his money back plus extra because you left his face all scratched up!" yelled the woman shoving (Y/N) to a wall "you're gonna get it alright!"

"I...I don't want to this anymore" whispered the young girl

"what was that speak up rat!"

"I don't want to do this anymore!" cried the girl

"oh yeah? well, I'm all you have so unless you have someone else who can take care of you then be my guest and leave my house!" demanded the voice waiting for an answer but nothing came from the fragile girl "that's what I thought..."

3. . .

Small footsteps collided with the leaves as (Y/N) ran through the woods, only a white blanket covered her body from exposure, four men with dogs hungrily chased her ready to have their 'fun' with the terrified soul. The sides of her stomach arched with needles from her loss of air, she just needed enough strength to outrun them for a little longer 'just a little longer, please just let me run a little longer' she thought leaving tears behind her 'I can take whatever beating I get when I return home but I don't want to die!'

She bumped into a large muscular figure when her vision became blurry, he had very peculiar white hair and was dressed like he was a student of some kind.

"Hey watch it!" said the voice turning around to see the girl on the floor "why do you look like that?" he asked examining her bruises, scratches, and scrawny form showing she was clearly starved. Her hair was all knotted up and her eyes yelled out for immediate help. Shouts from men and barks from dogs grew nearer.

"Please help me! I'll pay you back however you want! please don't let them hurt me!" she cried finally, he seemed pretty malicious himself but there was a chance he might help her out of pity.

The guy sighed seeing the four men appear "that's our property if you don't mind" said one of the men "we paid good money for that doll there buddy so move along or wait your turn!"