Part 6 1/2

-Calypso's POV-

Perseus Jackson. Savior of Olympus. He still had the same black windswept hair, the mesmerizing sea green eyes that captured me the first time I saw them, but he was different. He seemed more... gravitated, like he had a purpose, like he wasn't trying to find himself anymore because he already had, or maybe he had found someone else... I looked to the girl with her arms wrapped around his waist, she was stunningly beautiful in a regal way and commanded respect in a way that I knew she was a leader. Her stormy gray eyes were calculating me as if ready to intervene at any second. Percy looked to be with a expression on his face saying that he was sorry, and I was sorry to, sorry that he didn't make sure the Gods had gotten me off that island sooner, and don't get me wrong I don't 'like'. Percy I just could have met Leo earlier and- Oh well the past is in the past... I have to let it go.

"Percy, it's been so long!" I said smiling and giving him a light hug," and this must be your Annabeth." I said remembering the name he had always muttered in his sleep. Percy looked bewildered and relieved,

"Yes, this would be Annabeth." he said as he smiled down at her lovingly as she smiled back at him with equally as much love. I quick said hello to Jason and Piper. Piper actually took me to the Aphrodite cabin to get some clothes while Leo went to his cabin and we all met at the camp fire a while later. First me and Leo told them about what happened to us and then they Percy and Annabeth told me about them. Unlike the other demigods Leo hadn't really told me about them because he is so sweet ad knew it was a sensitive subject for me. But I was okay now because I had Leo, and that was all I would ever want.

__________________________

Sorry for the short ch. but I just wanted to finish that up! thanks for reading if you liked it please...

COMMENT!

VOTE

FOLLOW:)

SHARE