Chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

         “Here we go,” Zao Shen sighed.

         “Oh yeah, and why’s that?” Odin asked. “Because your beliefs are so much more realistic? The whole worlds being carried around on the back of a giant turtle.” Odin scoffed, “Give me a break.”

         “Don’t mock my world turtle.” Zao Shen warned.

         Odin stood. “What are you going to do about it?”

         “I’m going to send you packing to Valhalla!” Zao Shen continued speaking in Mandarin.

         “You watch your mouth when you talk to me, boy!” Odin yelled. Sam and Dean took this opportunity to slowly get up and try and leave the room.  

         “Boy? I’m older than you!” Zao Shen and Odin continued arguing.

         Suddenly, the chandelier fell, landing in front of Sam and Dean. “Stay.” Kali said, standing up. “We have to fight. The archangels, the only thing they understand is violence. This ends in blood. There’s no other way. It’s them, or us.”

         “With all due respect, ma’am….” Mercury spoke. “We haven’t even tried talking to them…” Kali didn’t answer, instead, she looked at Mercury, making him choke and cough up blood with her mind.

         Balder sighed, “Kali….”

         Kali stopped choking the other god, “Who asked you?”

         The main entrance to the room opened and Gabriel walked in, “Can’t we all just get along?”

         “Gab-” Sam and Dean were cut off as Gabriel took away their voices.

         “Sam, Dean. Always wrong place, worst time with you muttonheads, huh?” Gabriel sighed.

         “Loki.”

         “Balder. Good seeing you too. Seems my invitation got lost in the mail?” Gabriel assumed.

         “Why are you here?” Balder asked.

         “To talk about the elephant in the room.” Gabriel turned to Ganesh as he stood up angrily, “Not you. The apocalypse. We can’t stop it gang...But first things first,” He turned to Sam and Dean who stood confused behind him, “The adults need to have a little conversation. Check ya later.” Then he zapped them away.

         ~

         “O-Okay...did that...holy crap…” Dean stuttered when they were back in their hotel room.

         “Yeah, tell me about it.” Sam gasped. “By the way, next time I say ‘let’s keep driving’, uh, let’s keep driving.”

         “Yeah okay, next time.” Dean agreed.

         “Uh, alright. What’s our next move?”

         "I-I,” Dean chuckled slightly. “I don’t know. We grab the poor saps out of the freezer I guess, bust ‘em out. Gank a few freaks along the way if we’re lucky.”

         “And when are you ever lucky?” Gabriel interrupted, sitting on a couch in the room.

         “Oh, you know what? Bite me, Gabriel.” Dean turned to the archangel.