"No, no! It's really cool and a lot of it is interactive!" Naruto tried to convince them. "Sasuke and his brother both have a gallery there too!"

"Woah, really?!" Ino spoke up. She smirked. "I would go just to see Itachi's work."

"And I can show you guys that!" Naruto spoke excitedly. "So are you guys in?"

The group looked at each other before mutually agreeing.

Naruto gave them all directions and times of when to show up before the group said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.

"So, what's the surprise you'll be working on?" Naruto questioned as they began the drive home.

Sasuke scoffed and rolled his eyes. 'It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, moron.'

Naruto glared at the road before directing his gaze to Sasuke. "I don't know, maybe you were going to surprise the group. It didn't have to include me too."

Sasuke shook his head, deciding not to respond.

Naruto let out his own sigh and continued to drive.

They made it home shortly to see Itachi was already home. They walked in through the kitchen to see him looking through the fridge, Konan sitting at the island.

"Hey guys. I didn't expect to see you guys here." Naruto commented, watching as Sasuke sat down next to Konan and looked boredly at what Itachi was doing.

"Yeah, I decided not to go to work today. Remember?" Itachi replied casually. He took a step back and scratched at his head. "What were you guys feeling for dinner?"

"Burgers." Was Konan's instant reply.

Naruto gave her a concerned look before looking to Itachi and Sasuke who acted like everything was normal. "Do you ever want anything else?"

Konan stared at him. "French fries."

Naruto coughed once and didn't respond. "I don't really have anything in mind."

Itachi nodded. "I'm feeling kind of lazy, who's down for takeout?"

"I'll have it if I can get a burger." Konan shrugged.

Itachi shrugged in response. "You can have anything you want."

Konan smirked at him. "What I want isn't on the menu."

Naruto gave her a horrified look while Sasuke rolled his eyes. Itachi gave her a smirk back. "Let's save that for dessert."

"Oh my god!" Naruto covered his face with his hands and shook his head quickly.

While Naruto's face was covered, Sasuke quickly signed to Itachi. Naruto removed his hands in time for him to catch, 'tell him.' He narrowed his eyes at the two ravens. "Tell me what?"

Itachi slowly turned his gaze to Naruto and gave him a slow, small smile. "Sasuke and I have some obligations to attend to on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. So those will be your free times during the week."

Naruto blinked. "Oh. Okay." He quickly glanced at Sasuke who was seemingly staring at nothing. He shook his head, dismissing the odd behavior.

"Now," Itachi clapped his hands together. "Let's order food."

They all gathered in the living room as they ordered their food. They sat and watched TV while waiting, continuing to watch shows and enjoy each other's company as the food arrived and they dug in.

Once they deemed it late enough, the four of them headed to bed to start the next day.

"Let's go, Sasuke!" Naruto woke up, getting ready in a flash. He knocked loudly on Sasuke's door after hearing the alarm going off half an hour ago and getting no response from the raven. "Sasuke!"

"Naruto." The blonde turned around to see Itachi coming out of his room, shirtless and his silk pajama pants hanging low on his waist. He felt his cheeks heat up and he quickly turned back around before the older raven could notice him begin to blush.

"Y-yes?"

"Why are you yelling so loudly and banging on the door so obnoxiously at such an ungodly hour?" Itachi glared at the blonde who was still facing the opposite way.

"Ungodly hour?!" Naruto guwaffed and turned back around, his embarrassment quickly vanishing. "It's almost noon!"

"Exactly my point." Itachi let out an annoyed sigh, realizing that even if he wanted too, he wasn't going back to sleep. He looked at his open door into his bedroom to see Konan fast asleep. He glared at the sleeping girl, jealous he wasn't lying there next to her.

"Me and Sasuke have plans today," Naruto began to whine. "And he knows we told everyone a certain time and he hasn't left his room and we have to leave soon! And then-"

He was interrupted by Sasuke's door slamming open and Sasuke dressed and ready, walking straight past him and Itachi. He blinked before smiling brightly. "Nevermind! See you later, Itachi!" He practically skipped past him and down the hallway after Sasuke.

Itachi shook his head and walked back into his room.

Naruto hopped into the passenger seat as Sasuke already had the car started. "You excited? We get to spend time with our friends without having to talk about our feelings."

Sasuke rolled his eyes.

Naruto snickered. "And you can't even respond otherwise because you're driving!" A glare was sent his way. "So I can only assume you're agreeing with me."

A gentle push caused his head to hit the headrest and he glared at the raven. "Jerk." He muttered.

They arrived to see that the others were already there, standing around outside their cars, waiting. As Sasuke parked the car, Naruto eagerly jumped out before the raven could turn off the car. "Hey guys!"

"Naruto!" Kiba was the first to greet him, waving excitedly.

Naruto ran up to the group, Sasuke casually trailing behind him. "Are you guys ready? This place is so awesome! You guys are going to love it!"

"Don't forget about me." A voice from behind the group called and they all turned to see Sakura in her car, leaning out the window. "Hi, Sasuke! Wait up, I'm just going to find parking and I'll be right there!" She gave a quick wave before driving to find parking.

Sasuke glared at Karin who crossed her arms over her chest and looked away. "She followed me."

"Way to go, Karin." Suigetsu groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Don't worry guys, we'll make the most of it." Naruto tried to brighten the mood of the group. They heard Sakura shouting Sasuke's name and they all gave him a blank look. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. "Or at least try too."