Chapter CXV: First Comes Love Then Comes...

"I knew it was a bad idea to shower together," Jimin huffed as he struggled to release himself from Yoongi's iron grip around his waist.

"Awh c'mon baby, we gotta save water." Jimin rolled his eyes as he leaned forward to rest his head on Yoongi's chest, Yoongi swooned as he leaned down to kiss the top of Jimin's head.

"I can't believe it's already New Years," Yoongi mumbled as he swayed around with Jimin, Jimin giggled and nodded.

"It seems like just yesterday I was teasing you at that party."

"You little demon."

"Okay, how do I look?" Yoongi wolf whistled as he eyed Jimin up and down, "damn."

Jimin giggled and did a little spin in his black ripped jeans and tucked in wine dress shirt, his freshly dyed blonde hair contrasting well against his prettily made face.

Yoongi's much longer, jet black hair went well with his black dress pants and dark green dress shirt; the sleeves rolled up to his forearms to show off his new silver watch.

Yoongi pulled Jimin closer to him, holding Jimin by his waist as Yoongi buried his nose in Jimin's locks.

"Missed me today?" Jimin asked, knowing Yoongi hadn't worked in a while and got accustomed to being home with Jimin. Although Yoongi wasn't really at work.

Yoongi smiled and nodded, "I did." Jimin pulled away to grab a sweet scented mist to spay over himself, meanwhile Yoongi wore a musky cologne that Jimin adored.

"Jimin help!" Lion yelled, right on cue as Yoongi had planned. Jimin dashed out the room to Lion's room, giving Yoongi time to grab his spare hoodie and slip the ring box into his pants pocket. Yoongi made sure to remember the hiding spot for the ring, he drilled it into his head and made sure to remember it.

As Jimin came back into the room, he tilted his head at the hoodie slung over Yoongi's arm.

"In case you're still cold," Yoongi simply replied, before grabbing his phone and charger from the night stand and slipping it into his left pocket. Jimin patted his pocket to reassure himself his phone and lipgloss were in his pocket, nodding to himself before hearing two honks from their front yard.

Yoongi grinned as he and Jimin rushed down the stairs, Lion waiting at the bottom of the steps as he ushered them to the car in front.

As the drivers side window rolled down, Hoseok smiled at the three dashing men approaching the car.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is, my favourite couple," Hoseok chuckled through his words as the three jumped into the backseat.

"You guys look so good, the Kardashian's could never," Jungkook said as Yoongi shrugged.

"I dunno man, I've seen Khloe's strut and I haven't felt as gay since."

The entirety of the group bursted out into a fit of laughter as Taehyung connected his phone to the aux chord, receiving a confused glance from Hoseok.

"For old times sake," Taehyung said with a wink before the extremely familiar beat of "Toxic" blared through the cars speakers. Hoseok dramatically pressed a hand to his chest and sobbed at Taehyung's "oh so kind, gay, gesture."

With that they continued their drive, the extremely well known, iconic drive that everyone knew.

Namjoon's party was bigger than any party he'd had before, the amount of food seemed surreal at first and the crowd managed to drink through twenty-seven cases of beer by ten pm.