Back to L.A. | December 30, 2018

Iris's PoV

We were saying goodbye when the flight to L.A. was being called.

"You need to come back again," Dakota said.

"Trust me, we will," I said.

We said bye again and boarded the plane. All I did during the plane ride was text Colton. He was asking why I would change my hair. I told him I feel like I needed a small makeover with my hair. We dropped that subject and started talking about random stuff. I fell asleep at one point and when I woke up we had landed. All three of us got off the plane and we saw Sarah's sister at the bottom of the escalator. We got our luggage and went down the escalator. Sarah wouldn't stop talking about my hair. We got to the bottom and walked a little bit while I vlogged.

We then heard, "John Laurens was straight!"

Sarah then said, "Bull crap! There's letters to prove it!"

It took her a minute to realize who's voice it was.

"Kate!" She shouted when she saw her sister.

She ran to her and they hugged each other. Sarah got mad at us as we walked to the car. We put our luggage in Kate's car. Kate was very sunkissed with brown eyes and brown hair with highlights. She was petite. Kate drove us to the Trap House where everybody was hanging out. I went to Colton and mine's house and knocked on the door. I had my camera rolling and sitting on the ground. "Pizza for Colton!" I shouted.

"My pizza already came! Sorry!" He shouted back through the door.

I looked at the camera and had a confused look on my face. I knocked on the door again and in a deeper voice said, "L.A.P.D. open up!"

I never heard him run so fast and open a door so fast.

"What did I do wrong? I- wait, who in the?"

"It's me dumbo!" I said.

He smiled and gave me a hug. He put me down and looked at my hair.

"Your hair," He said, "is freaking amazing!"

I smiled and blushed. He chuckled at me. I picked up the camera and we decided to walk over to the Trap House. I held his hand the whole way and just skipped basically. I walked through the gate and to the door. I knocked on the door and no one answered. I rolled my eyes and was about to lean my back on the door when it opened. I basically busted my a**. I started laughing and said, "Well, there's a new bruise!"

I looked up to see Sam looking at weirdly. "What?" I asked.

"Am I hallucinating or did you change your hair?"

"I changed it. Now get me off the fl-" I got cut off by Colton pulling me up.

"I never expected you to dark colors," Sam said.

"Something different," I said.

"And amazing!" Savannah said.

I could see a little bit of disappointment in her eyes. I walked up to her and asked her, "What's wrong?"

"Colby isn't here," she said.

"Hey cheer up! We're home!" I said.

She nodded her head and smiled. We went into the living room and I saw Jake, Corey, and Aaron playing on the X-Box. Obviously, they weren't paying attention to anyone or anything. So I went around the back and tapped on the windows. They would all turn around and I would just duck. I got to the kitchen window and banged on it really hard. I was able to see them run into the kitchen and I walked around to the front of the house and knocked. "Pizza for Jake Webber!" I shouted. The door opened and Jake said, "Where's the pizza?"

"Ok there's none," I said.

"You seem famil- oh my god," he said.

"What?"

"Iris! You changed your hair!" I started laughing when he said that.

Everyone was amazed by my hair but Colby hasn't come back yet.