Playing The Mafia Card Game!Feb 13, 2018

During the huge time skip:
Elton moves out. Colton moves next to Sam, Colby, Corey, and the others. And a whole lot of crazy sh!t like usual.

Iris's POV🌹

"Good morning people!" I screamed into a mega phone I brought to start my vlog and wake everyone up. I hear everyone groan as Luna came downstairs. "Good morning sweet girl," I said. I heard a knock at the door and Colton opened it.

"Hey beautiful," he said.

"Hey handsome," I said.

"Trying to wake everyone up?"

"Yep," I said.

Right after I said that, someone had to scare me. They put their phone behind my head and did a girl screaming. I screamed and smacked the phone. The phone hit Sam in the face.

"Ow!" he said.

"Well sorry! Don't scare me to f&cking death a$$hole!" I said.

"Hey! Stop with that language!" Jake said coming downstairs.

"You say stuff like that all the time!" Corey said coming down the stairs with a sleepy Devyn next to him.

We all laughed and we went to go play some games on the X-Box.

***

"Where the hell is Savannah?" I said.

"Where's Colby?" Sam asked.

"They're probably still sleeping," Devyn said.

"Well, Savannah doesn't sleep this long and Colby would be waking up by now," I said. "And she wasn't in our room when I woke up," I said.

"That's weird," Sam said.

"Let me go find her," I said.

I went upstairs and to Savannah's and I's room. I opened the door and didn't see her. I went into Colby's room to see a shocking scene. Savannah facing Colby with his arm holding her. I slowly closed the door and went downstairs.

"Where are they?" Sam asked.

"In Colby's room," I said.

"Awake?" Aaron said.

I shook my head.

"Holy sh!t. Are they a thing?" Corey said.

"I guess so," I said.

We were shocked, but got over it soon after.

"They've been acting like they like each other lately. So this kinda isn't shocking," I said.

"True. Let's start finishing this game," Sam said.

We played the game as Colby and Savannah came downstairs.

"Good morning," Savannah said, yawning after.

"It's noon," I said. "And we're supposed to be at a friend's house in thirty minutes," I added.

"Sh!t that's right!" she said and ran back upstairs.