Announcement Day! | April 9, 2018

Iris's POV🌹

"As y'all know, last night, Colton and I went on a date," I said, starting off the story.

Everyone said yeah and got confused as hell, well besides Sam.

"I had a whole plan that I had someone in on," Colton said.

"Ok, get to the damn point, damn it!" Corey said.

"Ok chill the f&ck out then!" I said.

Everyone started laughing at that. We then continued the story.

"We had a little picnic and i sung a few songs for Iris," Colton said.

"One song stuck out like a sore thumb, though," I said.

"Which song was it?" Savannah asked.

"The theme song of Say Yes to the Dress," I said.

"Wait, what!? I think already know where this is going!" Devyn said.

"What hell are you saying!? Are you engaged or something!?" Colby said.

I did a smirk and held up left hand to show the ring. Devyn and Savannah screamed, Corey's jaw dropped, Sam smirked, and everyone else was saying stuff like, "What the f&ck!?" and "Holy sh!t!"

"Yo, this is joke!" Corey said and kept on repeating it.

"No, it isn't! That is a real ring!" Elton said.

After everyone calmed down, I told them about me moving out. They were pretty sad but understood. Then, we started calling people to tell them. We had decided to do a prank. We're gonna act like something happened to me and I'm gonna hide to make them think I'm "missing". We then wrote notes around the house with clues to where I am.

I'm gonna be in the spot where Devyn was when she pranked Corey. We're gonna put a few things in front of me to make sure they do t find me automatically. Then I'll put mg ring in front of all the things after someone tells me they've found all the notes except for one.

First up, Bada$$ and Sweetheart Girls. Savannah called them and was trying not to laugh.

"Hey Savannah! What up!?" Raven said.

"Oh my god! Something happened to Iris!" Savannah said.

"Wait, What do you mean something happened to Iris!?" I heard Amelia say in the background.

"She's missing! I don't know where she is!" Savannah said.

"Ok, we're on our way and Amelia is calling the other three!" Savannah said and hung up.

We then started putting up cameras everywhere and I went to my hiding spot. Then, we called the Vlog Squad, including Zane, Heath, and Gabbie. The same thing went down with them. Then, Sam called Katrina and acted like he was crying.

"Hey baby," she said.

"Katrina," he said.

"Sam, what's wrong?" Katrina said in a worry voice.

"I'm freaking out right now," Sam said.

"Sam tell me what happened right now," Katrina said.

"Something happened to Iris. She's missing," Sam said.

"What!? I'm on my way! Calm down!" Katrina said.

Thankfully, she wasn't at work today. Then, we called Amanda. Probably after ten minutes, everyone was here busting through the front door as we just Sam just finished up putting the stuff in front of my hiding place. I just sat there and tried not to make a sound.