Surprises and More Surprises! | April 8-9, 2018

Savannah's POV🌷

Today has been a weird. Iris is acting weird, like something's about to happen. Then, Colton is acting like he has something for Iris. Colby has also been acting strange. Everyone has been acting strange basically, except for Aaron, Corey, and Devyn.

"Savannah! Can you come with me to the store!?" Iris said coming down in a maroon crop-top, a knitted white cardigan, faded jeans, and black high heel booties.

"Why?" I asked.

"Colton's taking me on a date and I need a dressy outfit," she said.

"Fine, let me go get dressed," I said.

I put on a white crop-top, a denim jacket, black leggings, and black combat boots. I did my make up and grabbed my keys. "Come on, Iris!" I said.

"Coming!" she said and we left.

***

We went to multiple shops and Iris got a dress and an outfit from each one. We went to Target, Belk, Old Navy, and some other places. Then, Iris had to go into a dress store downtown. Long day.

From Target, she got a country-themed white sundress, a denim jacket, and some cowgirl boots. From Belk, she got a loose black dress that goes to her mid-thigh. The dress was a cold-shoulder dress with lace for the sleeves and some of the top was lace. At Old Navy, she got many, many things.

I didn't keep up with the other stuff, but when we went to the dress store, we both fell in love with three dresses for her. One was a white simple dress. The waist was a really cute lace design that I can't describe. The second one, it was a simple off-the-shoulder dress. The top was white and the bottom was a light maroon-coral-ish color. The third dress is probably my favorite.

It was another white off-the-shoulder dress. The sleeves went to the elbow. The top, sleeves and waist were all floral-type lace. The bottom had a sheer layer of white and another layer of solid white.

We went back to the house and Devyn did Iris's makeup. Devyn did a soft romantic sweetheart look. Iris got dressed into the outfit she got from Target. She put her promise ring on that she Colton got her for Valentines Day.

The ring was silver and had a heart-shaped crystal in the middle. It's a gorgeous ring. Then she put on three more rings that Colton got her. He spoils her is all I'm gonna say. We heard a knock and Iris basically ran down the stairs and almost fell a few times.

She grabbed her purse, phone, and fixed her hair.

Iris's POV🌹

I opened the door and Colton was standing there with a bouquet of irises and lilies. "Colton, you didn't have to get me flowers," I said. He was a wearing a white button up shirt, jeans, and boots.

"I had to for a beautiful iris like you," he said.

I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"I'll take these and put them in a vase," Savannah said.

"Before, you two go, have her back before midnight," Sam said coming down the stairs.