Chapter 10: Meeting The Big Three

Start from the beginning

"Oh~? And who's the one who begged me to go harder? To smack your ass and use your whip on you more? To use you like you were my own personal sex toy? Who was the one screaming my name so loud that all of Japan would know we were having sex had the room not been soundproof?" Izuku asks as a smirk adorns his face while Nemuri's explodes in crimson blush. "M-Me..." She says just barely above a squeak but due to his enhanced hearing Izuku hears it loud and clear. "That's right~ Now let me call Nezumi to tell her that you won't be coming in today. You can't exactly walk right now correct?" Izuku asks as Nemuri escapes his embrace and tries to stand up on the floor next to the bed only for her legs to start shaking violently before they give up and she plops back down onto the bed. "Nope. Can't stand. I don't even know why I tried, I can't even feel my lower body." She says as she crawls back into Izuku's warm and gentle embrace.

"Can't we just stay like this Babe~?" Nemuri asks as she presses her K-cup breasts against Izuku's chest in an attempt to entice him to stay in bed with her. "I'm sorry Honey but I can't, I've got class, and I'm sure your harem sisters wouldn't be too happy if you kept me to yourself for much longer~" He replies as Nemuri pouts. "Fiiiine~ since I'm obviously not going anywhere anytime soon wanna go another round of two~?" She asks suggestively as her hand slithers down and starts to stroke Izuku's cock. "Alright, just be sure to have someone help you out with food, going to the bathroom, et cetera. I don't need my little masochist starving because of me~" Izuku says as he pounces on Nemuri who squeals in response to his sudden action before the two indulge themselves in another couple rounds of hardcore sex.

Time Skip:

As Izuku walks down the halls of UA fully dressed in his uniform he smiles and waves at all of the other students who blush and shyly wave at him while not paying any mind to the ones that are glaring at him with hate. Once at his classroom Izuku slides open the door and greets his girlfriends with kisses and compliments on how beautiful they look which makes them all blush and smile fondly. "Hey Zuzu! Where'd you go last night? I couldn't find you when Eri started to cry earlier." Denka asks as Izuku is handed said infant from Shoyu, the greenette asking the dual hair colored teen how her baby is coming along and if it's even developing yet to which she answers not yet.

"I went out to tame a certain seductress who won't be in today because she can't walk." Izuku replies as he walks over to Katsumi and asks how she's feeling, getting usual 'can't feel anything below the waist' while she caresses her inflated stomach. "You had sex with Midnight-sensei?!" Mina asks in shock just as the classroom door slides open to reveal Shouya. "Hey Mom! How'd you sleep?" Izuku asks as he walks up to his adoptive mother and gives her a peck on the lips. (A/N it ain't incest! They're not related! Back off!) "Not very well like usual, it doesn't help that paperwork takes so long to finish." Shouya complains sadly as Izuku wraps his free arm around her and lets her snuggle her head into the crook of his neck. "It'll be alright Mom, how about tonight you come by the dorms and sleep with me and the rest of the girls in my bed? We have more than enough room." Izuku offers as Ochako walks up to them and asks if she can hold Eri to which he complies and lets the brunette walk back to her desk with his daughter, but not before giving the zero gravity user a kiss on the lips.

"I-I'd like that... I love you Izu~" Shouya coos as she wraps both of her arms around Izuku's torso. "Love ya too Mom~" He coos back as he and Shouya touch foreheads and meet for a deep kiss, not caring for anyone that watches. As the two part, Izuku whispers to Shouya that she should start class before he runs off with her and has some alone time with her which makes her explode in crimson blush and push him away. "G-Go to your desk!" Shouya shouts while covering her face with her hands in embarrassment which causes Izuku to laugh a bit before he gives her a kiss on the cheek and goes to his seat behind Katsumi and in front of Itsuka.