Chapter 1: The Dragons Heart (Part 1)

~15 Years Later~

Jake smiled seeing the kingdom of Starlight in the distance. He was almost there with his brother to once again have their royal meetings with the Starlight siblings.

"This is going to be such a different meeting this time Dustin." Jake sighed happily.

"Oh yeah, why's that little brother?" Dustin said rolling his eye at his brother. Twenty years old and he's still as naive as a child to how much he disliked him.

"Because, this time, not only are we celebrating Michael's birthday to become nineteen...but because of this." Jake smiled unable to keep it in any longer showing Dustin the ring their mother gave him. Dustin gasped worried seeing the ring.

"Your...going to propose?!"

"Yes! I've gotten father's blessing and I've already asked his siblings for their blessings! I just need to ask him!!" Jake smiled dreamily as he put the ring back into his bag. "Isn't this exciting?! Michael will be apart of our family!" He smiled.

"Yep...just...great." Dustin said gritting though his teeth. Jake smiled as they heard their coach driver announce to them they've arrived.

"Your highnesses, we are approaching Starlight castle." He said to them as Jake smiled excited.

"I'm asking him tonight at midnight when he turns nineteen." Jake smiled as Dustin nodded his head.

"Well I hope it goes as you planned. But do not forget why we are here." He said sternly annoyed. "We are here to discuss our kingdoms plans for safety and events we can help with, not so you can just go off with their youngest prince and fancy him. We don't want to hurt our alliance with this kingdom, maybe you should wait until your older Jake, your twenty turning twenty one in a few weeks. I think you should wait until you and Michael are older before you propose." Dustin told him. He couldn't let Jake get married not yet! He would lose the kingdom if he let him get married now.

"I know I seem to be naive for wanting to get married now, but Dustin, I can't wait any longer. Me and Michael have loved one another for years, we've grown close, we've been through a lot together. When his siblings got married, when our mother died...we've been there for one another though everything and we've helped each other grow strong. I know with all my heart he's the only person I want to be with. I know you think I'm too young for this or naive, but Dustin. I only want to be with him." Jake told him sternly. The two brothers stared at one another, the carriage was tense, as the carriage stopped and the door opened.

"We are here your majesties." The coach said as the two kept staring Jake being the one to break it and leave, being met with two of the guards.

"Hello your highness."

"Hello Hal, Hello Rex, where are the princes and princesses?"

"The royal twins are in their study with their husband and wife, preparing for the meeting, the young prince I believe is in the garden, if not I think you'd know where he is." He said to him as Jake nodded walking inside the castle as he made his way to the gardens seeing the love of his life working on his rosebush. Jake blushed softly seeing his love work so hard on the beautiful garden he's created. He walked towards Michael covering his eyes.

"Guess whooooo~" Jake smiled as Michael laughed turning around and kissing Jake happily. "I've missed you my beautiful star" he smiled.

"I've missed you too my dragon" Michael smiled kissing his nose. Jake smiled happily as Michael put a rose behind jakes ear.

"Beautiful, just like you." He smiled kissing Michael again as he laughed.

"Sorry to interrupt your highnesses, but the meeting is about to begin." One of the guards said as they nodded, Jake held his hand out to Michael so they could go to the meeting together. Michael blushed as they walked to the meeting room where his brother and sister were with Dustin already sitting annoyed that they were waiting for them. Brooke and Jeremy smiled walking over giving Jake a hug.