imagine: request #2

requested by @genevieve__30

• missed you •

Geny's POV
It's been on my mind all day. I've been thinking about it ALL week. My baby, Nick is finally coming back from the FOMO tour.

We haven't been able to talk too much due to both our busy schedules. My track of thought was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the door unlocking.

It's only 9:53, I'm supposed to be collecting Nick from the airport at 12. Who could this be I thought to myself.

I cautiously head downstairs peering my head downstairs only to see the sight that made my feelings turn from being scared to being happy.

It was Nick! "Babe, you home?" He said as he closed the door behind him. "LOOOOVE" I screamed as I ran into his arms and jumped onto him giving him the biggest bear hug possible. "I missed you soooo frikin much" He said as he squeezed you tighter whilst showering you with wet kisses like a dog.

You both released from your hug. "How was the last few days?" You questioned as you served Nick an iced drink as he sat at the table island spinning around on the chairs.

"It was good. Tiring but the energy was amazing" His smile gleamed. "C'mere baby" He said patting his lap. You hopped on and straddled him. He hugged you once more leaving a kiss on the side of your head. "I can't believe I went for so long without you. I missed you so so so so so so so so much, Geny" He sighed you giggle in response. "What you didn't miss me" He pouts at you. You boop his nose at how cute he was being.

"Of course I missed you silly. Imagine I had to eat all my meals all alone and by myself everyday" You frowned in sadness too. "Iss okayy now tho, you're here and thats all that matters" You smile right after.

"I agree, let's head to the studio. I need you to hear something" He says slightly getting up and holding your hand, pulling you towards the studio room with him.

"You just came home and you're already back to work" You laughed. "Nick, babe you must be hella tired. This can wait"

"Nopeeee you must hear this now" He says sitting at the studio seat and rummaging in his pocket pulling out a usb and instantly plugging it in. He double clucked the track named 'missed you' and played it.

It was the cutest track ever. It had a mix of all the beats that you love making you dance almost immediately.

After hearing it once you backhugged Nick as he was sat on the chair and kissed his cheek. "I love it, for me?" You ask. "Who else do you think I missed?" He sarcastically said.

You hit play again and pulled Nick up to dance along with you. For the rest of the night you both danced your heart out to the song. You missed this. You missed him. He missed you too.

———————

haha woops I lowkey think I got carried away but this was definitely a super cute & fun story to write. Thank you for requesting @genevieve__30