imagine: request #1

requested by @Sanailove123 thank you for requesting, hope you enjoy your story!!!

dont forget to comment in the request chapter if you have any requests for yourself!

• here for you •

Jordan's POV

12:39am. tossing
2:35am. turning
3:00am. still not asleep

I shivered under my covers as I struggled to sleep. The sound of the storm surrounded me as it poured rain outside. The dark, gloomy sky was all that could be seen outside. It just brought back so many memories. Soo many bad memories.

flashback

You ran downstairs after hearing your mum scream as she got off the phone.

"Mummy, mummy whats wrong"
"He left us" She screams as tears rolled down her face. You held onto her closely but you were soon on the floor as she pushed you off of her.

"You. Its all your fault!" She shouted towards you. You being a young girl didnt quite understand. "You were unplanned. you were unplanned" She shook her head still bawling her eyes out.

You began to cry as you watched your mum run out into the pouring rain. As quick as the sound of the storm, she was gone. Gone by a car. You continued to look out the window only to see the view of your dead mother laying there with the storm still striking the atmosphere.

end of flashback

You covered your ears and hid under you blanket some more grabbing your phone to text your best friend Zion. Your anxiety was kicking back in again. It was getting worse by the second. He was always there for you even when you didnt need him, he just always had your back

To Zion: Please come. Now. Im really scared.
seen

Within a matter of a few seconds, he appeared at your door as he came through the front door. He lived only one house away and always had since you were kids. He always had your back since you were kids and you always had his. But moments like this was when you needed him the most. Moments through loud storms which would bring back the worst memories.

"Come here" He pulled you in closer giving you a hug making you feel safe and comfortable.

"Thanks for always being there for me" You smiled as you snuggled more into his chest.

"Thats whats best friends are for" He smiled as stroked your hair slightly calming you down. "Don't let your anxiety overwhelm you, its not good for your health" He reassured you

"As long as you're here" You smiled looking up at him

"I'll always be here. Here for you Jordan"