Weapons And Little Brothers

We walk through the halls of the Arena and I smile, my stomach is full and the dinner went by without any shenanigans on Hisoka's part. I am now slightly tired, it being late into the night and when I get home I immediately check on Sam.

"Hey, have you eaten yet?"

I see him shake his head and I frown.

I walk into the kitchen and fix him up two sandwiches and a glass of ice water. I walk into the room and set them in front of him, gently taking the weapon he was examining out of his hand.

"Eat, drink and then you can get back to it. Don't forget to sleep. I'm going to go to sleep in my room, if you finish, you can come join. Hisoka will probably also be there so don't be surprised. Love you," I say as I kiss his forehead and leave the room.

I head to the bedroom and slip into my closet, abandoning my pants for shorts. I climb into the bed and hear Hisoka slip out of his top and join me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Night Hisoka."

"Night little bear."

I wake up to my bed dipping and I see Sam climb in front of me.

"Hey Sam, glad to see you're getting some sleep finally."

He lightly jerks and looks at me.

"Yeah, night snuggle bug."

"Night."

He climbs into my outstretched arms and I fall asleep again.

When I awake I'm sandwiched in between two muscled forms.

'Snuggle bugs. I swear.'

I wiggle but Hisoka pulls me closer and Sam snuggles closer to me.

'This again? My gosh.'

"Sam, when are your buddies supposed to get here?"

"4 PM," I hear him mumble back.

I check the clock.

"Well better wake up, it's 3:30."

He jerks up and looks at my clock which did indeed say the time.

He groans before getting out of bed and turning back to me.

"You look comfortable~" he purrs and I scoff.

"I need to get stuff done! Hisokaaaa!"

"Hmmm?"

"Let me go you clown! I will kick you!"

"No~"

I kick him and wiggle out of his grasp, then roll away and onto the floor with an 'Oof.'

I hear Sam chuckle and I send a glare towards him as I get up and brush myself off, fixing my tank top that had been riding up my stomach.

I walk into the kitchen and through the door that had my weapons in it. I go to the corner and grab the 6 different sized plastic boxes that had padding and levels to lay my weapons on.

I set them in the middle of the room and start to unpack each of them, which had 3 levels each. I lay those levels out and start to pack, putting all my throwing knives together, one box done.

Then I start on my regular knives and daggers, each one varying in size and use, and another two boxes are done and packed. Then I move onto my swords and since I had my two sword boxes, I easily fit all my regular swords and katanas into there.

I then move onto the last box and my last weapons. This box was more secured and sturdy than the others, which was why it was for my more special weapons. This included my two Ben's knives and a few of my collectors edition knives and longer blades.