Switching From One To The Other

I run all the way to the airship docks, buying a ticket to one that would be heading to Heaven's Arena in a little while. After receiving a few off looks I put on my socks and boots, slipping my hoodie over my head as well.

'Guess a girl running without shoes on in a public area can set some people off.'

I sit down, waiting for my ship and look through my bag.

'Okay, thank goodness everything is here.'

I quickly put everything I had taken out back into my bag and wait till my ship arrives. Once it does I get onto the plane, plopping down in a window seat as I wait for it to start moving.

A week later and a lot of airship stops, I finally arrive at the Arena.

I bounce off and head inside.

'Good thing I chose the private one. I arrived in a shorter amount of time than if I would have if I had taken the regular one.'

I hop off the ship, bouncing my way around the city Heavens Arena resides in. I pick up some groceries and start to head to the Arena.

I arrive just as the sun was going down on the beautifully tall tower.

I push open the door, walking into the familiar space that smelled like fragile masculinity.

"Floor Master Kumari, welcome back!" The desk lady says, a small smile gracing her older features.

"Good to be back, I'll be on my floor. Could you send me all my challengers dates and times please?"

"Absolutely!"

I walk into the elevator and press the button for floor 200.

'It's nice to see she hasnt been replaced for someone younger. I like her. She's been here since I started I believe.'

I smile, remembering how scared and nervous I was when I came here 5 years ago.

'They really need to have this elevator go up to our person residences. Its annoying to have to switch, though I guess it makes sense for security reasons.'

My thoughts are interrupted by a 'Ding' and the doors open to reveal a hallway of sorts. I walk down it, turning to the left and continuing down the hall. Before I reach the end, a familiar pink haired magician steps into view.

'Lovely I switch from one to another. Great. Lovely. Absolutely the cherry on top.'

"Hello little bear~ I didn't know you came here."

"Hello to you too Hisoka, can't talk, very tired," I say as I head to the floor master only elevator. I grab my key and press the button. It opens and I walk into it.

Just as it was about to close Hisoka slips in.

'Bloody hell. Can I not get some piece and quiet?'

"I didn't know that you're a floor master little bear~"

I sigh.

"I am."

The door dings and I walk in, dropping my groceries off on the kitchen island and quickly unpacking and putting them away into the fridge and cabinets.

I turn around, a large smile plastering itself onto my face.

"Come here kitty kitty!"

A little 3 legged cat comes rushing towards me, appearing from around the corner that leads to my bedroom hallway.

I bend down to the furiously meowing cat and pick her up. She nuzzles against my face and I giggle.

"Awww I missed you too baby girl!"