Part 2: Battle Time

12 Hours Ago
'I want to see Brazil again, take me there.' Koro-sensei says in my head. I sigh as I know he can be like this. 'How long will it take, you're the genius here.' I reply in a bored tone. 'Easy question! 42 minutes to get there, and 42 back, simple!' Koro-sensei says excitedly. 'School is in an hour.' I reply while yawning. 'Oh.' He replies, disappointed.
...
...
Now
The ball is disintegrated. The students watch in shock as I walk back to them with an innocent smile.
I hear Koro-sensei mutter something.
'Just like Nagisa..'
'What was that?' I reply, confused to what he said. 'O-oh, nothing.' He responds nervously. Kacchan's eyes twitch immensely.

I grab the ball, confused to what it is. The yellow thing inside, it looks at me with some small white eyes. "Oh, finally somebody found me!" It says, relief in his voice. Before I even get a chance to respond, I get engulfed by light.

Kacchan stays silent while his hair covers his eyes. He walks to me in silence, obviously pissed off. He lifts his head and raises his hand. He charges up an explosion, while the whole time I was distracted.
"DEKU LOOK OUT!" Uraraka shouted. It was to late.
A massive explosion occurred but I stood in front of Uraraka, to protect her. The smoke clears and Aizawa is holding him by his scarf, with glowing red eyes. Kacchan is trying to get away and starts cursing like crazy. 'Weird, I didn't get hurt at all.' I say, confused. 'You tried to hurt my student. My only student.' I hear a demonic voice in my head, knowing it's Koro-sensei's when he's pissed off. Unaware, he takes control of my body. My arms turn into yellow tentacles and my eyes turn dead black.
'Hold on! It's ok, I'm fine Koro-sensei!' I shout to him in his head. He sighs in annoyance and my arms turn back to normal. 'Why didn't his quirk erase..?' He says in his head.

Timeskip
After Exams

Well, besides being number 1 on the leaderboard and ahead of every student, I did kinda bad. My eyes have green stripes.
I blast away the moment Aizawa-sensei said something about a syllabus. 'Young man, get your syllabus now!' Koro-sensei says, agitated. 'Alright, alright.' I appear inside his room as other students start to walk in. I grab one and disappear. "Man, that kid's weird." A red head says while picking up one.
"Weird and over-powered." A guy with blonde hair and a black streak of lightning says.

In A Few Different Multiverses
Here we see Izuku sneezing.
Back to this one.
Here we see Izuku sneezing.

"Achoo! Jeez who's talking about me?" I say with my voice sounding like I had my nose stuffed. 'Heheheheheheh..' I hear some creepy chuckling and see Koro-sensei reading something interesting. I shrug it off and go to sleep.

Timeskip, Afternoon Classes

"Battle."
"Training?"

I look at All Might, the man who smashed my hopes and dreams. No pun intended. 'Hehehehehe, good one.' Koro-sensei says while drinking something. All Might pulls out a black and white ball with a label on each. I'm on the hero side with a girl named Mina Ashido. Guess who I'm up against? Katsuki Bakugo, aka Gunpower+Sand and Tenya Iida, aka Mr. Whiteknight. We all walk to our designated areas and I decide to make some small talk with Ashido.
"How's life for ya?" I ask in a sarcastic tone. She giggles a bit before responding. "It's been great, how about yours?" She asks in a bubbly tone. 'Geez Izuku, at this point you'll have a harem!' Koro-sensei yells, and is now sobbing. 'I'm so proud..' He says like a happy father.

"It got a lot better this last year actually. Anyway, about these 2. Kacchan is probably gonna try to fight me and Iida will stay back to protect the rocket. When he attacks, I want you to run past him and do whatever you can to touch the rocket when you approach Iida." I say. "Alright, because I had no clue on what to do." She says while a giggle is threatening to escape her mouth. At that moment, we are told to enter the building. After walking up a few steps, I feel my power activating. I sigh as I my reflexes activate and I dodge Kacchan's right hook by moving to the side. He falls to the floor and Ashido runs by. "You look kinda ugly right now, let me help you out!" I say in a excited tone. Koro-sensei takes over and giant gusts of wind start surrounding us. I have 3 after images combing his hair and doing a bit of makeup on him and he stays frozen.