Puppet. (Kankurõ X Fem Reader)

(Shippuden)
UNEDITED

~

"Baby?" I asked as I tried to find Kankurõ. I looked inside the Kazekag- Gaara's office, only to find Gaara and Temari talking about putting the new genin in to teams. "Hey have you two seen the cat?" I asked. They looked up at me and Temari nodded and put her hand on her chin.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he went to your guys room to work on crow. Some new poison, or something." I smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Mar!" I giggled and bounced around and out of the building.

It was around 105°F today. At least it wasn't windy.

"Hi (Y/n)!" The dango shop owner shouted as I passed.

"Hi mister Kaigi! How is business today?" I smiled and switch my direction towards his shop. He smiled as I walked through the short curtain doors.

"Quite well. We are almost out of today's batch. Only ten left." He smiled and wiped the sweat off of his forehead.

"I'll buy the rest of them, if you would like. I'm going to find Kankurõ anyway. Might as well eat while doing it." I cheer. I lean against the counter my elbows propped up my upper body.

"Hopefully you'll find him quick so you can share!" Mister Kaigi chuckled his eye sparkled with amusement.

"I hope so." I giggled. He only chuckled some more and grabbed a bag and started to fill it with the multi flavored cakes.

"So what's got you in such a good mood today?" He asked, as I tucked my (h/c) behind my ear.

"Well tomorrow is the day I get my genin squad! I'm going to be a sensei!" I say eagerly. He only smiled.

"Well you seem restless!" He laughed. "I'm sure you'll be a great teacher! Maybe you can teach me some things to, I could maybe bake these dangos faster." Mister Kaigi laughed some more.

"Man I wish I could but you're to old for that." I giggled.

"I maybe." He placed his hand on his chin, then placed the bag on the counter infront of me. "But not old enough to make you pay full price." I chuckled.

"What!? Oh come on Mister Kaigi. Man." I sighed and pulled out my wallet and gave him 700 yen. "Man that's all I got on me."

"Yeah yeah, whatever go find your mans." He mumbled and waves me off with a smile. I nodded.

"Bye Mister Kaigi!" I smile and waved, walking out of the dango shop.

"Yeah yeah." I could hear him mumble back to me. I smiled and skipped through the village with a smile.

Once I entered the house I could hear Kankurõ mumbling to himself while working. He does this everytime, most of the time he doesnt say words it's just hrisnaoHiskebwammememdhaksm

"Ba-" I started but I thought it would be more fun to scare him. I smirk and put down the almost empty bag of dangos on the counter. I hid my chakra and walked quietly.

As I drew closer to the door the mumbling became louder. The door was wide open, which caused me to smirk and furrow my brows.

Once I got behind him I wrapped my arms around him and screamed.

"Hi baby!"

*cough*

He screamed like a little girl.

"(Y/n)!? What the hell man! I told you not to scare me when I'm working!" He growled and sent me a glare. Huffing he looked back down at crow and picked up his detached arm.

But I noticed one thing that was off.

"Baby i thought I told you to not wear that kind of paint." I growled. "If you start sweating in it you'll get acne." I huffed.

"And?" He asked putting a double sided wrench in his mouth.

"That's the wrong size wrench too." I mumble and withdraw my arms from around his neck, to my sides. I pouted as I was no longer in a happy mood.

"What do you mean?" He asked in confusion. He looked up and back at me as I was leaving the room. As I got down the middle of the hall.

"Crow is a Course Thread 1/4" - 20 remember?  Not a 1/2" 13." I hollered. "I'm going to eat the rest of the dangos, I brought home. I was gonna share but now I'm not." I informed him.

"God this is why I love you." I could hear him mumble. A small smile was set on my face. "Wait dangos!? What kind?!" He asked.

"What does it matter I'm going to eat them!"

'THUD'

"WAI-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for the requests weaponmistress I'm sorry this is the only one so far your other requests will be done soon! \(^○^)/