𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕔𝕙

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

sketch. sketch. sketch.

that is what jungkook and chaerin found themselves doing all evening. accompanied with a cup of warm tea and blankets, they sat in front of eachother, sketching. at first, it was a task that they needed to complete, the staff saying something about their drawings being used for an upcoming project. she had explained thoroughly on what it was, but the two of them had stopped paying attention, choosing to ask namjoon to explain the simplified version of it later. all that they know is that they have to finish it before midnight.

the group were gathered in the boys' living room, and with them were a bunch of blank papers spread out on the long dining table. the duration it took for them to finish their masterpieces varied among the members – most taking about 10 minutes while yoongi was done in 5 minutes.

now, the only members left on the table are half of the maknae line – taehyung, jungkook and chaerin. taehyung had put in a lot of effort on adding colourful splashes of colours into his drawings, his paper looking a lot like one of his art pieces meanwhile jungkook preferred to just use a pencil.

taking a peek at taehyung's paper, she found a drawing of a certain pomeranian drawn big on the centre of the white paper. it was then coloured with careful strokes of paint, the colours of the rainbow could be found on it. it looks amazing, and chaerin couldn't keep her mouth from gaping.

"what are you drawing, rin? you're pretty fast considering the dateline is in a couple more hours." taehyung leans over the table to try and take a peek of her paper. to his surprise, a drawing of a stage was on there, accompanied with little circles of lights in the crowd.

"i'm drawing things that i like– well, that was the task," she huffed out a laugh. "the view of the crowd from the stage looks so pretty when we're performing, like little stars in the sky. i like it."

taehyung nods, then lifted his eyebrow when he saw small sketches of seven guys with their mouth opened wide, multiple z's written besides them. the guys are stacked like snowballs on top of each other, their mouth growing larger when you follow the stack higher. he pulls the paper from under the girl's arm, her squeak telling him that she was trying to hide it.

his mouth fell when he saw the drawing version of himself having the biggest 'o' as a mouth. it was safe to say that chaerin didn't manage to outrun him as she was held in a headlock by taehyung after that, his elbow on her head as the two play fight. after taehyung was satisfied, he let go of her and snatched the paper away, running off to show it to his hyungs. his last words to them were a gleeful "don't be late!" before he was out of the room.

chaerin laid her head on the table with an exhausted sigh, her hair looking like a bird's nest on top of her head. a quiet grumble reminded her of jungkook who was sitting across from her the entire time. she looks up at him, giggling when she sees him with furrowed eyebrows, staring at his blank paper with a frustrated look.