𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕜

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"oh, good morning yoongi oppa." chaerin greets the male once she sees him enter the building. it was quite early, 6 am to be exact and the newly formed group are currently preparing for their upcoming debut, working hard on producing songs and dance practices. so far, they have started on the recordings of their songs, and today was the day were they will be practicing the choreography for their debut song titled 'no more dream'.

the boys have started to warm up to her, the awkward tension from before disappearing. they have gotten to a point where they would tease and play with her whereas before it was difficult to even strike a conversation. but out of all of them, yoongi hasn't let his guard down yet, refusing to accept that a girl is added to what was a boy group. he is mad at bighit's decision, but he couldn't do anything about it due to his desire to debut.

"morning," yoongi mumbled half-heartedly, not sparing the girl a glance before walking past her. the action he did is what he does everytime chaerin tries to talk to him. she is used to it, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt any less.

she sighed, turning away from the rapper. the girl's eyes then landed on hoseok's from the other side of the room. the both of them smiled bitterly.

"okay, so for this step we go 1, 2, 3 before pausing and then continue again with 1, 2, 3." hoseok explains, body moving with the numbers to show the steps.

the rest of the members move, some clumsily following the steps while some did it perfectly, already memorising the steps that are shown in the video. they separated from their original positions, wanting to perfect the movement before going back in to do it with the whole group. some like to practice without the mirror to focus on the rhythm of the song while some like to face the mirror, watching the way their body move and their expressions. chaerin preferred the latter. her eyes didn't move from her reflection in the mirror, inspecting her own dance to see if there's anything to improve. she had already memorized the steps since she had finished her recordings early.

once she is satisfied with the lack of errors in her dance, she helps the others who are still struggling with the dance. chaerin teaches the steps slowly, making sure that they understand it before covering the rest of the choreography.

a couple hours goes by. glancing to his watch, hoseok perks up and started clapping to get his friends' attention. "we should start dancing with the whole group. if possible, i want to get it over with quickly."

the rest agreed, getting into their positions and danced like they'd practiced. it was a little awkward listening to their own voices through the speakers but they got over it quickly. some time into the practice, the camera crew walked in. they wanted to film them practicing so that they'll be able to provide their fans with some new content. thankfully, the practice went well with little to no errors. although it was tiring, chaerin could feel herself having fun the longer the practice went on.