𝕥𝕒𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟 𝕧𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖! 𝕗𝕥. 𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"hey armys!"

taehyung greeted, waving his arms cutely. the white shirt he is currently wearing is a bit large, engulfing his hands into what would be called sweater paws. he completed his look with a pair of orange glasses, which is identical to the one chaerin and jimin have, just different colours. jimin had took a liking to the blue glasses so chaerin opted for the red one. if you were to put their glasses side by side, it would look like a traffic light. or at least, that's what they said.

the phone that their manager lent him is situated so that it would show one part of the room, which is from the door until the middle of a cupboard. taehyung sat in the middle of everything, his back covering the cupboard.

the idol hasn't done a vlive in a while, and he is pretty excited. he talks animatedly, gushing on about his thoughts and what he found interesting. throughout the 20 minutes he's on, some of the audience noticed that he kept turning towards the door. it is peculiar, yes, but he played it off so well that it is practically unnoticeable.

suddenly, there was a knock on the door, interrupting taehyung in the middle of his talk. it didn't seem to bother him however, as he just smiled wide at the disturbance. the chair that he is sitting on is pushed back, revealing the door to the camera.

"who is it?" taehyung called excitedly, trying to contain his giggle. his whole body seems to be buzzing with the way he bounces on his chair.

suddenly, the door was pushed open.

it revealed chaerin who stood in the middle of the entrance, posing awkwardly with one of her hands curved in the air, and the other on her waist. she is dressed in something similar as taehyung, the only difference is the colour of her glasses. the female idol then spoke loudly, a funny tone in her voice.

"it is moi, chaek rin."

proving her point, she pushed the glasses that she's wearing further up her nose bridge, the other hand gripping onto a book that she pulled out of nowhere.

her grand entrance amused taehyung, who is leaning back on his chair and laughing his whole heart out. she walked closer to the phone, catwalking along the way. chaerin leaned on taehyung's chair and watched the ongoing vlive, the screen showing her figure while taehyung's face is off screen as he tries to stop laughing. the number of comments skyrocketed when chaerin did her little act, and she knows that it will not be long until memes of her spread through social media.

"army, bonjour! comment ça va?" army, hello! how are you?

the female idol greeted the audience happily in a different language. sometimes when chaerin did a live, she would teach some simple french phrases, the ones that she remember that is. when she was little, her family lived in France for a couple of years before moving back to Korea, so she had learned french. however, now as an adult, she had forgotten most of it due to lack of practice, but recently she had been taking private classes so that she could relearn the language again.

taehyung faces her, his brows rising. "little show off," he teased.

chaerin playfully wink at him, pulling on a chair to sit beside the male. both of them face the phone screen, reading the comments from their fans.

'ça va bien!'

'taerin 💜💜'

'have you guys ate?'

'matching outfits!'

taehyung grins, showing off his and chaerin's shirts– white with large sweater paws. "we bought these together at hongdae!" he cheered proudly.

chaerin laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck. "yeah! it's like a couple shirt. but this is jimin's shirt though, mine is in the washing machine."

the expression on taehyung's face was a mixture of shock and disbelief. the girl immediately leaped back when she noticed his arms snaking around her as he tried to put her head into a headlock. laughter and screams filled the room as the both of them wrestle for two different things– chaerin trying to escape the clutches of taehyung's wrath and taehyung trying to inflict his wrath on her. the pair are play fighting again, and armys are not phased as it is a common thing that happen ever since she was added into the group.

"agh, stop! oppa i'm sorryy!" she desperately yelled, trying to break free from his grasp.

"what's the use of buying couple shirts if you only ended up wearing his? why did he even have one in the first place?!" tae whined, a pout visible on his pink lips. finally, for what seems like hours, taehyung let go of her figure.

once she has been released, chaerin's hands flew to her hair and glasses, fixing the mess that taehyung had created. taehyung just flicked his head, his blond hair following the movement before it falls back to place. his eyes landed back on her shirt, still unsatisfied.

"why do you always wear jimin's shirts? wear mine next time, you'll look so much better."

not knowing how to respond, chaerin just laughed it off. taehyung's eyes follows her, his expression suddenly serious. he continues to stare until the girl quietens down, his face not changing. she stared back, a bit shocked. is he actually serious about that? i thought he was just joking.

the girl jumped when her phone buzzed loudly, breaking their eye contact to look down at her phone. the notification was from jungkook, who kept spamming her messages.

"what the– who's that?" tae leaned towards her, trying to look at her phone screen.

she shows the phone to him before showing it to the camera, making sure that the audience could see jungkook's name on her phone screen. the phone continued to buzz, a constant ringing that is starting to become annoying.

chaerin unlocks her phone, checking the maknae's messages. she let out a laugh when she scrolled through the messaging app.

"jungkook's mad at me," she stated, looking up and pocketing her phone in her jeans. "i was supposed to do a vlive with him first, but i kinda..forgot."

the girl cringed, putting her hands together and bowing to the camera. "please forgive me, oh so powerful maknae."

taehyung laughed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "it's taerin time! no jungkooks allowed."

finally, some taerin!

please correct me if the french words are incorrect, i took them from google 😅