𝕤𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

chaerin let out a shriek as she is being lifted off of the ground by a pair of arms around her waist. acting instinctively, she clutched onto the guy's arms in an effort to steady herself.

"i told you i could!" the guy spoke, his words in between a whine and a defensive tone. looking down, she knows it is yoongi by the bright blue mop of hair on top of his head. yoongi, however, was not looking at her as his eyes stayed onto the other boys behind her, mouth forming a cute pout that she loved. he stared at the guys with a blazing stare, an expression that only occurs when he was being challenged.

the boys hollered and laughed, entertained that yoongi actually did the challenge. chaerin huffed, already knowing what was happening. the group are currently at soundcheck and it is already a couple hours in where the idols are starting to feel loopy and tired from hours of not sleeping. to prevent this, they came up with multiple games to distract themselves from their need to sleep.

chaerin sighs as yoongi puts her down, glad that she could be on her feet again. the pair walked over to the rest of the group from their place at the edge of the stage where chaerin previously sat alone. not even seconds later, hoseok is the one who picks her up this time, grabbing onto her legs instead of her waist.

"hoseok!" she called out his name in a quick state of panic, voice high-pitched. because of the higher position, she couldn't grab onto his arms like she did with yoongi so she opted to wrap her arms around his neck instead.

hoseok let out a yell of playfulness. he bounced a couple of times with chaerin in his arms, sending terror to the girl's heart as she tried her best to stay clutched to him. the way he's holding onto her looks like he's clutching onto a trophy, the grin on his face never fading.

"aye hobi!" taehyung cheered. he had his phone in his hands, most probably recording the whole thing.

chaerin slaps hoseok's shoulders repeatedly when hoseok didn't make any move to put her down. "let me down!"

obeying her words, the man goes to place her down slowly to avoid her from losing balance. however, before he could, jimin snatched her away from hoseok's arms like they are playing a game of pass the baton, just with a human being.

chaerin growled at this. she glared up at jimin, who is currently carrying her bridal style. jimin didn't look back at her - either he didn't notice or he's just purposely ignoring it - and swings her around as the boys laughed harder. she frowned when jimin didn't acknowledge her best glare of death.

"chaerin, you good over there?" namjoon asks. by the tone of his voice, she knew that he is teasing her, not at all worried about her being carried around like a personal teddy bear by jimin.

she considered on punching jimin to let her go, but that would only result in him dropping her to the ground and she didn't want that.

the girl searches for jungkook's face in the crowd of her friends, hoping that he could at least be her saviour. he proved to be no hope as he was also laughing along, clutching his stomach as he doubles over from the laughter that wrecks his body.