Jung-Kook

Jung-Kook had snuck into the Kim's apartment and made a quiet bee line to Tae-Hyung's room, after hearing what happened and knowing Seok-Jin need to deal with Mi-Sun Jung-Kook wanted to be with Tae. Ji-Min understood and told Jung-Kook to just go and if he need him to call Ji-Min no matter how late it got. Jung-Kook slipped off his jeans and placed on a pair of Tae-Hyung's pajama pants, he slipped into the bed next to the other omega. Jung-Kook pulled Tae-Hyung close to himself and let the other omega dig his head into Jung-Kook's chest. "Kookie?" A soft voice that was muffled came from his chest.

"Yes TaeTae?" Jung-Kook pulled his closer as Tae-Hyung's brown eyes looked into Jung-Kook's. Tae-Hyung brown orbs head so many emotions, but one made Jung-Kook put Tae's head back in his chest. Fear. Tae-Hyung was terrified "It's alright Tae I'm here, you'll be safe I promise he isn't coming back here" Jung-Kook cooed to make Tae-Hyung some what relax in his arms. 

"I'm scared Kookie, what if he breaks free and comes for me again? What if his pack wants revenge?" Tae-Hyung was working himself up, which he was famous for doing at least twice a week. 

"TaeTae it's alright the pack won't let that happen especially your parents, Hobi, Ji-Min, Seok-Jin, and I. They'd have to blow through us before getting to my best friend, which won't happen because our alpha's are the best!" Jung-Kook said in reassurance. The bunny boy never did well with emotions, unless it came to his best friend then he could ready him like an open book. "Now get some sleep my tiger, you need it" Jung-Kook smiled at Tae-Hyung. 

Two feel asleep in no time hugging on to each other, like back when the two where toddlers, Yoon-Gi used put the two down for naps together because they both couldn't sleep with out each other when they were younger. Not to mention Tae-Hyung couldn't fall asleep with out holding something. Yoon-Gi smiled seeing the boys in the bed together, after Seok-Jin told both of Tae-Hyung's parents what happened, apologized over a hundred times, Tae-Hyung's parents told him to just deal with the scumbag that would hurt their innocent son. "What are you looking at baby?" Strong arms wrapped around Yoon-Gi's waist, pulling his back to meet a hard chest. 

"The bunny and tiger are back at it" Yoon-Gi whispered to his husband pointing at the bed. Jung-Kook was hugging Tae-Hyung's back as the big spoon and Tae-Hyung was the little spoon, but in all honesty Tae-Hyung felt safe like this. 

Nam-Joon chuckled "he might as well just live here with us if he is just going to sneak in at night" his whispered laying his head on Yoon-Gi's shoulder. 

Yoon-Gi just giggled before going back to make breakfast for the two boys sleeping "don't wake them Joonie, heavens knows what both of the boys went through. Oh and Joonie didn't you know Jung-Kook is our second son" Yoon-Gi giggled and stuck out his tongue before flipping a pancakes.

"He might as well be" Nam-Joon chuckled and helped out his mate with breakfast until two boys came stumbling out of Tae-Hyung's bedroom "the bunny and tiger are awake" Nam-Joon chucked at the boys' bed head. 

Tae-Hyung and Jung-Kook sat at the table and attempted to fall back asleep "stay awake boys I have pancakes for you" Yoon-Gi displayed his gummy smile to the two sleepy boys. Yon-Gi set down a plate in front of Tae-Hyung and one plate in front of Jung-Kook  "enjoy my sleepy boys" Yoon-Gi kissed the top of Tae-Hyung's and Jung-Kook's head. The boys enjoyed their breakfast, then got dressed to do their chores "are you sure you want to go baby, Seok-Jin said that you can stay here and wait for him" Yoon-Gi said to his son. 

"I'm not going to let Kookie do all the work by himself mama I promised to help him"  Tae-Hyung said tying his sneakers and standing up. "I promise to be super carefully and I won't leave Kookie's side."

"I promised to keep him safe Yoon-Gi Hyung and if he leaves my side I will hunt him down and dragging him back here, deal?" Yoon-Gi smiled and nodded his head watching his boys leave the apartment. 

Jung-Kook and Tae-Hyung stayed attached at the hip all morning, Jung-Kook didn't let Tae-Hyung go anywhere without him along, even the bathroom he followed. Once Tae-Hyung was safely with Seok-Jin the bunny left to go find his mate. Once he spotted him he hugged him tightly. Ji-Min got up and wrapped his arms around Jung-Kook's waist "did you sleep well Bunny?" Ji-Min asked softly ruffling the bunny's soft raven hair. Jung-Kook leaned into Ji-Min's touch creating more shocks and tingles between them. Jung-Kook just nodded as a response laying his head on his mate's shoulder. "My bunny" Ji-Min cooed making Jung-Kook feel instantly relaxed "want to cuddle?" 

"Please" was all Jung-Kook managed to say, Ji-Min smiled at his mate clinginess. Ji-Min carefully lifted the raven haired boy, who in returned wrapped his legs around the older male's waist. Ji-Min walked them to his apartment and laid Jung-Kook on the bed making his raven hair spread against his forehead. They started at each other for what seemed like hours "hi Minnie" Jung-Kook said giving Ji-Min a nicknamed.

In return Ji-Min chuckled "hi Bunny" Ji-Min brushed the bangs from Jung-Kook's forehead placing a light kiss upon it. "My bunny is so sweet and adorable" Ji-Min bragged to Jung-Kook and himself. Jung-Kook hid his face into his sweater paws as Ji-Min cooed sweet things to his baby bunny.

"Stop Minnie" Jung-kook whined with reddened cheeks, Ji-Min smiled and moved Jung-kook's hands, and kissed the red cheeks. Jung-Kook let out cute giggles as Ji-Min kissed all over his face "Minnie" Jung-kook whined. 

"You're so cute bunny" Ji-Minfinally placed a kisson Jung-Kook's lips softly,Jung-Kook took a minute but soon kissed Ji-Min back. Jung-Kook's arms wrapped around Ji-min's neck as they kissed, Ji-Min's hand trailed down to the hem of the bunny's shirt and snuck in his hand in. Ji-min gently carressed Jung-Kook's stomach, making the boy sigh in delight. 

Ji-Min trailed kisses on Jung-Kook'd neck, the bunny boy closed his his eyes "Minnie" Ji-Min moved and ooked at the omega. "I l-love you" Jung-Kook stuttered out blushing like crazy.

(Just a fluffy chapter)