Ji-Min

Park Ji-Min had finished his hunting duties early and thought it was a good idea to go visit his six year old sister, Na-Ri who was being watched by the packs omegas. Lots of betas and omegas wanted Ji-Min as mate because not only was he an alpha, he was also a head hunter who could provide and protect them. Ji-Min knew this so being the tease he is he decided to play around, to the other alpha's he became known as the Playboy Alpha. Lots of Omegas bowed to him and mumbled words such as 'please make me yours' or 'alpha I'm your mate I know it' all made Ji-Min roll his eyes. Jin-Min didn't want anyone willingly he wanted someone to play hard to get, he wanted that challenge not an easy target. Ji-Min caught a scent that made his mouth water and his wolf howl, Cinnamon and vanilla. Ji-Min followed the scent to where the pups where being watched by the omega's. "JiJi" he looked to see his little sister running at him, he scooped her up and placed her on his hip.

"There's my Nana" Ji-Min said tickling the little girl making her squeal and laugh. The laughter had caught the attention of a doe eyed omega with raven hair who watched from the distance. Ji-Min was smiling widely enjoying hearing the laughter of his little sister, he always wanted to see her happy, the pack really hand no clue his little sister was his weakness. 

"Kookie help me" Na-Ri reached her tiny arms towards the doe eyed omega, he smiled and took the girl from the alpha's arms "he was tickling me" Kookie brushed the brown hair out of the little ones face. The smell of cinnamon and vanilla grew stronger, Ji-Min now knew this scent was admitting off the boy. "Kookie this is JiJi, JiJi Kookie" the omega chuckled and held his hand out. 

"I'm Jung-Kook I'm in charge of watching Na-Ri" Jungkook said taking Ji-min's hand. Ji-Min took a second to admire Jungkook's features, big brown doe eyes that make the boy look innocent, his cute smile that makes him look like a bunny, and his raven hair parted to the left. " Hello?" Jung-Kook said waving his hand in front of Ji-Min who had a dazed look, this made Na-Ri laugh cutely. 

"Oh Ji-Min, Na-Ri's big brother nice to meet you" the two shook hand feeling the sparks spread through said hand. Ji-Min wolf howled at the touch chanting 'mate' into Ji-Min's head, Jung-Kook's barked. Jung- Kook's wolf wasn't one for howling or making loud noise, she was more quiet then the rest. Jung-Kook pulled away and looked at Ji-Min, who just smirked. "I found you cutie" he said in a teasing tone. 

Jung-Kook rolled his eyes "as expected from the playboy" he placed the Na-Ri down letting her go play with the other children. Jung-Kook wasn't a fan of Ji-Min to begin with, Jung-Kook was simply being nice, but now Jung-Kook really want no part in his games.  Was Jung-Kook happy he found his mate? Very. Was he happy it was Ji-min? Not so much. 

"Oh come on, I only did that so I would find my mate" Ji-Min tried to reason with the doe eyed boy. "I have no reason to go around trying other people when I found you" Ji-min said moving closer wanting to touch Jung-Kook, wanting to hold him, and give him kisses.  Jung-Kook moved away from his touch, Jung-Kook wanted someone who was going to treat him special and not like the rest that he's 'tried' before. 

"I want no part in your silly little game Ji-Min, I don't care if you're an alpha. My feelings are special to me and they don't need to be toyed with by some playboy who can't even keep a girlfriend" Jung-Kook said calmly wanting Ji-Min to understand he wasn't like those he had 'tried' before. 

Ji-Min was shocked no omega had dared to challenge him like that, Jung-Kook left to go help with the pups after that, only leaving his delicious scent behind.  Ji-Min wanted a challenge and he found himself one, and his name was Jung-Kook. If Ji-Min had to prove himself by stopping being a playboy he would do it for Jung-Kook in a heartbeat. Instead of being hurt by what Jung-Kook said he only smiled watching the omega play with children. 'Oh my little Kookie' Ji-Min thought to himself 'You are more than just part of some game I've created. You are my soulmate, the one I want to call mine , the one I want to hold, cuddle, and kiss at night. The one I want to see smile, the one I want to protect, the one I want to love.'

"Earth to Ji-Min! Are you alright?" Seok-Jin the lead Alpha was waving his hand in front of Ji-Min's face needing him to focus on the territory hunting plans, since he is lead hunter. Ji-Min snapped out of his trace furrowing his brows at Jin. "I figured you weren't listening, what's got you so unfocused? I got to say it's not normally like you Ji-Min." 

"I found my mate, he's Jung-Kook one of the caregiver omega's, he takes care of Na-Ri my little sister" Jin nodded listening to Ji-Min. " He actually said he didn't want to be part of some game he wanted to be special to someone" Ji-Min leaded back in his chair looking almost sad.

"Ji-Min you said before you wanted a challenge you didn't want any easy targets, as you call them" Jin said lacing his fingers together. "Is Jung-Kook too much of a challenge for you? Are you scared you won't win his heart?" Jin smirked watching Ji-Min shoot up out of his chair.

'Why would an omega scare me Jin? I will make him mine" Jimin said almost growling. " I will win this challenge and make Jung-Kook see he his special to me!" Ji-Min declared making Jin chuckle at his passion.