Seok-Jin

The meeting was boring a normal, Seok-Jin wished to be cuddled with his mate on his bed. He missed the strawberry and mint smell the boy had, Seok-Jin could barely focus on what the other alpha and beta's where saying because the omega's boxy smile, the way he laughed, or ate with a pout, everything plagued his mind. Seok-Jin sighed and leaned back in office chair, this meeting was important but he couldn't focus for the life of him, that boy really had control over him. The conference room opened and hit the back wall, startling all the alphas and betas in the room. Seok-Jin stood from his chair with a confused look, until two figures entered the room. Seok-Jin's eyes widened upon seeing Ho-Seok hugging a crying Tae-Hyung. All the higher ups in the room gasped, Seok-Jin ran towards them "TaeTae what happened?" Seok-Jin asked picking his mate up, Tae-Hyung wrapped his legs around Seok-Jin's waist, and his arms grabbed on the back of Seok-Jin's black dress shirt. Seok-Jin felt the boy burry his face into Seok-Jin's board shoulders.

"Jin let's go somewhere else" Ho-Seok said with a serious look on his face, Seok-Jin had never seen Ho-Seok so serious before. Seok-Jin followed Ho-Seok's lead to Seok-Jin's apartment, Ho-Seok even opened the door for the two, and helped Tae-Hyung take off his shoes. Seok-Jin and Tae-Hyung sat on the couch and Ho-Seok sat in the chair besides the couch.

Jin forced Tae-Hyung away from his now wet shoulder "Tae baby what happened? Why are you crying?" Seok-Jin asked in a concerned tone, Tae-Hyung was just happy to be back into Seok-Jin's safe arms. 

Ho-Seok frowned when he saw Tae-Hyung shake his head afraid that Seok-Jin would leave him, dump him right there on the spot. "Tae sweetie you know Seok-Jin loves you, he won't be mad it wouldn't your fault" Ho-Seok reassured the crying Omega. 

Tae-Hyung looked up at Seok-Jin with tearful eyes "I promise baby I'm not going anywhere, I won't be mad, just tell me what happened" Seok-Jin said rubbing circles onto Tae-Hyung's back as the boy hiccupped and sniffled through his tears. 

Ho-Seok smiled when the boy finally nodded "I'll help you TaeTae just do your best in explaining love" Ho-Seok said in a caring tone. Tae-Hyung nodded and wiped his ears from his eyes and now reddened cheeks. 

"Mi-Sun" as soon as Tae-Hyung said his name it made Seok-Jin mad, but he stayed calm for fear of scaring his mate. "I-I was cleaning up the breakfast dishes and someone had grabbed my butt, so I turned around to see him." Tae-Hyung sniffled " I asked what he was doing, and before I knew it he was touching me. Jinnie it felt so bad like spider crawling on me, I try telling him to stop and let me go but he wouldn't. He wouldn't budge no matter how much a pushed" Tae-Hyung's tears began to fall again. Seok-Jin pressed his hand to the omega's cheek trying to get rid of some of the tears. Seok-Jin's blood was boiling hearing Tae-Hyung speak, everyone knew to keep their hands off of his mate. "He slammed me into the wall-" 

At this point Tae-Hyung couldn't speak any more "sh baby that enough you did good" Seok-Jin brought Tae-Hyung's head into his shoulder one again. "Ho-Seok" Seok-Jin looked over with angry look. 

"When I got there Mi-Sun was kissing his neck and even touching butt, muttering something I couldn't hear. Tae-Hyung was already crying at that point, I pulled him away and took Tae-Hyung to you" Ho-Seok said looking down. "I wish I had gotten there sooner, I never wanted to see that took on his face."

Seok-Jin placed a hand on Hoseok shoulder and squeezed it make the beta look at him "You saved Tae, that's all that matters Hobi." Seok-Jin smiled at his beta "I appreciate you saving my mate Ho-Seok."

 Hobi smiled and got up "I leave you two alone" Ho-Seok placed a gently kiss on Tae-Hyung's head "sleep well Tae sweetie, you too Seok-Jin" Ho-Seok placed on his shoes and left to go take care of the rat that was in the pack house.

Seok-Jin pried Tae-Hyung's face away from his shoulder after minutes of just sitting there "Tae baby look at me" Tae-Hyung opened his eyes. They where red from crying and his cheeks where tear stained, this broke Seok-Jin's heart. "Seeing you like this hurts my heart Tae, but I'm also angry at that bastard for putting his hands on you" Ji said looking Tae-Hyung's eyes. Tae-Hyung saw the love and passion that Seok-Jin's eyes held, it made his heat flutter.

"Please" Tae-Hyung croaked out, he looked down and bit his lip unsure of how to ask Jin to touch him. The touch of Mi-Sun still lingered on the boy and he wanted nothing more then to get rid of the feeling of spider crawling on him.

Seok-Jin tilted Tae-Hyung's head up so his eyes would look into the Alphas "please what baby?" Seok-Jin asked. Tae-Hyung licked his lip but didn't say anything, his cheeks where turning pink from the burning questions in his mind. "Tae you know I don't know what you need until you tell me" Seok-Jin couldn't read Tae-Hyung's mind, they were not fully mated. "Come on baby what is it?" 

Seok-Jin smile made Tae-Hyung's heart flutter too, he took a deep breath before he spoke. "P-Please touch me Jinnie" Tae-Hyung said in one breath. "His touch still lingers I-I want it to go away, please" Tae-Hyung was practically begging Jin to make it leave his body. 

Seok-Jin smiled and placed a kiss on Tae's forehead "tell me where it still feels nasty" Jin said rubbing circle into Tae-Hyung's hips to make the boy relax around him. Seok-Jin was his mate after all there was no need to be shy around him. 

Tae-Hyung bit his lip " m-my neck he kissed it, it felt like nasty drool" Seok-Jin couldn't help but chuckle at the cute statement. "M-My thighs he kept wedging his leg in between them" Tae-Hyung's was too embarrassed to say anything else, but he knew he had too. Instead of saying Tae-Hyung took the alpha's large hand and placed it on his butt, looking away.

Seok-Jin was down right pissed at how many places the other alpha had touch his mate, Seok-Jin nodded " can I fix it baby?" Tae-Hyung loved that Seok-Jin always asked before doing anything remotely sexual to him. Tae-Hyung nodded his head letting his lock bounce "no baby use your voice." 

The dominance in Jin's voice made him shiver "yes, please fix it Jinnie" Tae-Hyung said. It was embarrassing, but it's what would make this horrible nasty feeling go away. Seok-Jin hummed and kissed his omega's lips, it was slow and full of passion. Tae-Hyung loved it when their kisses weren't rushed pecks. Moving their lips in sync, Seok-Jin carefully trailed his hands down Tae-Hyung's hips to his thighs. The alpha traced soothing circle and other shapes into the skin, making tingles and shock shoot up his body. Tae-Hyung gasped when Seok-Jin rubbed his inner thigh, Jin took that chance to enter the omega's mouth with his tongue. It was still slow and passionate, tongue's fought for dominance, Seok-Jin clearly won. Jin brushed his tongue with Tae's making the omega moan softly, those moans were the music to Seok-Jin's ears. 

The alpha moved his hands up the omega's thighs up and under his shirt, Seok-Jin separated from kiss only to trail new ones down Tae's jaw line and neck. Tae-Hyung kept his eyes closed only being able to feel Jin's hands on his bare stomach, and lips on his neck. Jin sucked on a certain spot on Tae-Hyung's neck making the boy moan softly "feel good?" Seok-Jin asked with a husk voice making Tae-Hyung shiver.

Tae-Hyung opened his eyes looking at Seok-Jin's "yes so good" Tae-Hyung said with a whimper. He never want Jin to stop "Jinnie more?" Tae-Hyung asked gripping on his shirt, it felt really good that he couldn't help himself. 

 Seok-Jin chuckled and rubbed Tae stomach before reattacking his lips to Tae-Hyung's jaw line "anything for my baby."