SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Hi, Manoban." said a beautiful and seductive voice. It sent chill down my spine-- in a good way. I thought she sounded familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on who it was. I turn my stool to face her.

A girl wearing a silver mask that cover half of her face stood in front of me. Her fleshy, luscious lips curled upward in a demure smile. That smile made me melt on the spot and I haven't seen her full face behind the mask. I couldn't help but to check her out, she was wearing a short, fitted black longsleeve dress with plunging v-neck that revealed her delicious cleavage. That was so big. Holy mother of all fucks, what I'd do with those pair of jugs. It made my mouth dry and my loins stir to life at just the thought of that. What the fuck is happening with me? I'm a very sexually experienced women, not a teenage girl with raging hormones.

"Hey, babe." I said in a cool voice before taking a sip of my drink, trying to restore some moisture to my throat. "Do I know you?"

"You wouldn't want to know. It will ruin the fun of masquerade if I tell you, wouldn't it?" She said with a wicked grin playing on her lips.

I shrugged. "Hmm. Maybe."

She made a delicious chuckle that sent heat through my body even better and faster than this shot of whiskey I was drinking.

"How did you know my name?" I asked. She stared at me seductively and felt her hands on my abs, caressing it.

"Who will never know Miss Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban? The sexy boss who owns the richest company in Seoul. The seductive woman who gets all the attention of the girls and the-" I cut her words by kissing her lips.

"The most luckiest woman in the world having the privilege of marrying Jennie Kim and the father of Ella Rebecca Kim." I said with a huge grin on my face. I saw how my wife's face turned into crimson red. I stood up from the stool and gave her a hand.

"Do you want to dance with me?" I asked. She quickly gave her hand to me and stood up from the stool. We went on the dance floor. I placed my hands on both sides of her waist.

A wave of nostalgia swept over me when the song started to play. The same song that was played the first time we met here.

"Do you still remember how we met here?" I asked her, making her laugh.

"Of course. That moment will be forever stuck in my mind. I still remember what I did to you." She said, pointing the back stage scene I had before. I lowered my hands and grab a full hand of her ass, making her moan. I leaned to her and whispered on her ear.

"You need to be punish. That is the most embarrassing moment of my life, baby." I said in a sensual voice. I felt her hands coming in between us, she lowered her hands and latched her fingers on the cold metal of my belt. She tiptoed and bit my ear.

"Then punish me, baby. I became a bad girl to you." She said. I felt my cock twitched inside my pants. She removed my hands from her ass and started to walk towards he back stage.

What a tease.

I quickly follow her in a dark room. Nostalgia hits me again. No, not again.

"Babe?" I asked.

"I'm here." Said a voice from the side. I finally saw her dark figure and my cock hardened more when I saw her fit. She's a wearing a black lingerie with white details.

Ethereal.

"Do you want to play a game?" She asked. My traumatized self wants to decline but I remember we're already married and I know Jennie will not do anything to embarrass me.

"Yes, baby. What game we're going to play?" I didn't notice that she's already at my back. I felt her hands snaking on my front, palming my hard shaft that is covered of my pants. I let out a groan when she started to unzip it without even removing my belt.

"You just need to sit down on the chair, baby and feel what I'm going to give you." She commanded. She pushed me forward and I bumped to a wooden chair. I quickly sat there and spread my legs. I want to remove my pants because I'm starting to feel the throbbing of my shaft.

She move towards me and like the naughty cat she is I felt myself being tied on the chair. She went back on my front and leaned to me. She pulled my neck and smashed her lips with mine. My hands are aching to touch her but I can't!

Both of her hands start to work on my shirt. She unbuttoned it one by one until I was left with my black sport bra. I felt the coldness of the room brushing to my skin. I let out a deep sigh when I felt her hot hands caressing my abs and the cold that I was felt earlier was vanished. We kept on kissing until we're out of breath and decided to part away. We stared at each other's eyes for a few seconds before kissing again. I let out a groan when I felt her hands unbuckling my belt. She pulled away from the kiss and kneeled in front of me. She threw my belt somewhere I don't know. I lifted my legs so that she can easily pull down my pants with my boxers, revealing my hard dick that is proudly standing on Jennie's sight.

"Fuck." She cussed and wrapped her hands on my shaft, making me moan in ecstasy. I closed my eyes, feeling the pleasure she was giving to me.

"Daddy, look at me. I want you to see how my mouth works." She said in a sinful manner. I was about to talk when she finally slid my dick inside her mouth.

"Oh, Jennie! Yeah, suck my cock!" I moaned. She bobbed her head up and down, making sinful noises. I looked at her like what she told me and the sight of her makes me want to come.

She skillfully swirled her tounge on my red tip where in precum is already oozing out. She wrapped her hands tightly around my shaft and licked the slit of my dick.

"Hell, you're so fucking good." I complimented. I felt my balls tightening and  I felt myself emptying inside Jennie's mouth. She pulled out leaving a pop sound and along with her tounge is a thick white cream. She looked at me devilishly, showing the pool of my juice inside her mouth. I lifted my head, recomposing myself from the pleasure I had.

I felt my hands being untied by her and a victorious smile crept on my face. She straddled my lap and I felt my dick hardened again. She grind her pussy on my hard shaft and I can tell how wet she is.

"You're fucking wet, baby."

"It's because of you, daddy. Not let me ride you." A moan escaped from my mouth because of what she said. She raised her hands up, signalling me to take off her clothes. I worked my hands on her fit until she was left naked.

What a beautiful sight.

She straddled my lap again and rubbed her wet pussy on my dick. We both moan because of the friction. She lifted her hips and buried her face on my neck.

"Baby, fuck me hard. You'll going to punish me, right?" She said in a desperate voice. Her hot voice sent chills to my spine down to my dick.

"Don't worry daddy will fuck you hard." I palmed her pussy from behind making my hands wet. I used her come as a lubricant and started to pump my dick with my hands.

"Baby, look at me." I said while positioning myself on her center. I leaned myself to kiss her and at the same time plunging my cock on her pussy. It didn't take long and I felt her first orgasm, clenching my dick. I kept kissing her but she pulled out to let out a sexy moan.

"Oh fuck me harder, baby!" She moaned. I obliged and grabbed her ass to thrust my dick hard and faster this time. She meet my thrust and did a sinful movements on top of me. She make circular movements and at the same time clenching her hole. She buried her face on my neck and started to whisper dirty things.

"Baby, I'm coming." Jennie moaned. I moved my hips upward faster and harder until I felt myself loosing inside her. I let out another thick strings inside her pussy. I slumped myself from my seat as well as Jennie.

"You're tired?" I asked her. She nodded lazily. I smirked and bit her ear.

"We're not yet done, baby. My second punishment will be at home."

______________________________________
N/A : I'm sorry it took so long for me to update this one. But yeah, I hope you guys liked the special chapter.

Who's up for Endless Seduction part two?

-limarious_oppa