Chapter Nine (M)

Lisa's POV

I had a hard time sleeping last night. I can't sleep thinking about what happened between me and Jennie. It was partly because of the hard on but mostly I just felt guilty. I didn't even forced her. She wanted it too. I knew she did. She said it and I knew from the way her body responded to my touch. I even made her come. But why did she storm off, crying like a little girl? I wanted to run after her last night but decided not to. I knew she needed space.

I wanted to beat myself up. I completely forgot about everything last night when I saw her in her tiny pink chemise. She was just so fucking sexy, my body was burning and I needed release. It didn't help that I was still kind of drunk. I forgot that she was Hanbin's sister and I forgot about the rule. Now I just couldn't forget how she tasted, how she felt and just how beautiful my name sounded when she moaned it.

It's her fault. She crossed the boundary. I have been vocal about me wanting to fuck her. She should've stayed away from me. I tried to justify my actions by telling myself all those to make myself feel better but it didn't work. I guiltily sighed. Still I didn't have the right to do it. Hanbin is was one of my closest friend and Bobby had been nothing good to me. I tried to shake it off my mind and got out from bed. I took a quick shower before I went downstairs.

Bobby's presence greeted me.

"Lisa, I actually going to send breakfast to your room because it's already 11 pm and you'rent still awake." Bobby said.

I forcefully smiled and averted my gaze on the floor. I couldn't even fucking look him in the eye, afraid he might see the guilt in them. "Sorry, I kind of overslept."

"No, it's fine. I'm actually glad you're enjoying your stay here." He said, smilingly. "What happened last night.

I tensed at his question. I can't utter a word and I felt the forming of sweats on my forehead. What was I supposed to say?

I ate your daughter out last night.

"You we're super drunk when they sent you here." Bobby said, laughing.

I tried to laugh too but it came out as a choke. "I'm sorry, Bobby." Sorry for what I did to Jennie.

"It's fine. You're here for a vacation. Just enjoy yourself." He smiled.

"Anyway, where's Jennie?" I asked as I scratched my nape.

"I went to her room for a couple times, I just found her lying on the bed and covering herself with her duvet." He shrugged. "She doesn't want to get out of the bed. She's not feeling well today."

I can't think of anything to say that's why I just nod to him.

"Someone already prepared your breakfast. Go eat and if you need anything else I'm just inside the library." Bobby said.

I just gave him another nod. It's like I was holding my breath while I was talking to him. I was afraid of what would come out of my mouth once I say something and I just felt tensed. Maybe a nice breakfast was all I needed to get my mind off it so I headed to the dining room. Just like what Bobby said someone already prepared a breakfast for me. I ate alone and it was so fucking quiet, all I could hear was myself chewing.

I kind of missed Jennie's banshee voice screaming in a high pitched fury. It seems like my day is not complete until I can finally hear her voice. I lost my stamina. I didn't know if I just wasn't in the mood to eat or because everything tasted bland. Even the fucking bacon tasted bland.

Once you've tasted something good as Jennie's pussy, everything else tastes bland.

Goddammit! I shouldn't be fucking thinking of that! I averted my attention to the food and I forced myself to eat. A maid walked from the kitchen holding a tray of food in her hands. Was she going to bring that to Jennie?