Chapter Eleven

Jennie's POV

"Why did you let her ride the horse by herself?" Dad asked in a low but firm voice. Kai and I took her to the nearest hospital and I called dad to tell what happened to Lisa. He obviously wasn't so happy when he knew it.

"I'm sorry, Uncle. It was my fault. We're just having fun and I challenge Lisa to have race with me." Kai said, apologetic.

"Well, Jennie should've known better that to let her ride the horse alone." Dad said. "She's our visitor, she's our responsibility."

"I'm sorry, daddy." I sighed.

Before dad speak again the doctor who check out Lisa came outside from the room. The doctor was a good friend of dad. Well, the people here are all dad's friends.

"How's Lisa?" I asked him. I was  legit worried about her. I saw how badly she fell to the ground. One of her ankle even turned purple and swollen.

"Fortunately, there were no fractured bones. She only needs rest and I already gave her prescription of pain medicines." He said.

Dad thanked his doctor friend and while they are talking I entered the room where Lisa is. She's sitting in the bed while her one foot is lifted with an ace bandage around it. She's leaning on the head board. I quietly looked at her and she looked back at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Do I look okay to you?" She said sarcastically with a serious face. Yeah, she was definitely okay now.

I rolled my eyes. "You're a complete idiot! You know that you don't know how to ride-"

"Hey, hey... I know how to ride a horse, it's just that your stupid horse decided to bolt." She said.

I put my hands on my waist and raised my one brow. "Nini is not stupid! It's you're fault why you're suffering like that. You just can't admit that you really don't know how to ride a horse and you lost to Kai."

"Okay, I admit. I lost to that asshole." Her frown suddenly turn in to a grin. "But you don't have to say that I don't know how to ride a horse. You know how I expertly rode you back there. You were moaning my name and grinding my cock like there's no tomorrow." She lowered her gaze on my crotch. "Your cum-soaked panties would prove it, Nini."

My cheeks burned at her explicitness. "Pervert!"

"On the words I said you call me a pervert? How about we did lately your not calling it as a pervercy?" Lisa chuckled.

"Shut up! Just shut your mouth." I told her. Now, I didn't feel bad for her as much as I did lately. Stupid asshole deserve it!

The door opened and Dad and Kai entered the room. Lisa gave me a knowing grin that made me blush even more.

"How's your condition, Lisa?" Dad asked to Lisa.

"The doctor gave me some pain meds so it doesn't hurt as much." Lisa said.

"It's good then." Dad nodded. "Are you ready to go home?"

"Yeah, I think I am." She answered. Dad asked for a wheelchair and after a few minutes the nurse went back with a wheelchair.

"A little help here, Nini." Lisa grinned.

I raised her an eyebrow. Help, help her face! I looked on Dad. He was looking at me, urging me to help Lisa. I let out a huff of annoyance and rolled my eyes. I walk towards Lisa and I grabbed her arm to accompany her. But instead, she wrapped it around my shoulders. She smelled so good... I inhaled inwardly. God, I hated having her this close to me. Lisa's scent reminded me of... sex?

I blushed at the thought of that. What had become of me? This was not normal anymore. She caught me at that state and she  grinned even bigger as if she just read my mind. I looked away from her and carefully help her to sit on the wheelchair.

"The wheelchair isn't going to push itself." Lisa said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes again. She should be thankful because dad is here because if not, I would've pushed her off her wheelchair.

We left the room while me pushing Lisa's wheelchair. Dad's car was already waiting for us in front of the hospital. I looked on Kai with an apologetic look. Lisa ruined again our 'date'. Suddenly, a flash hope shot through me. She's injured so it means that she cannot able to go with us wherever we go. She couldn't walk so she had no choice but to stay home.

"Bye, Jennie." Kai said. He brought his own car so he cannot make to be with us.

"Bye." I said, biting my lower lip. He just understandingly smiled at me and nodded his head. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

It was quickly cut off by Lisa clearing her throat loudly. We quickly parted from each other. I could feel the weight of Lisa's stare but I didn't look at her. I gave him a cheek to cheek kiss.

"Bye, Uncle Bobby." Kai said to dad.

Dad smiled at him. "Bye, take care and drive safely."

"Get well soon, Lisa." He said before leaving but Lisa didn't answer. I thought I even saw her grimace. What an asshole! Kai was just trying to be nice at her.

"Do you need a help, Lisa?" Dad asked to Lisa as she struggled to get up from her wheelchair.

"Jennie can do this, Bobby. Right, Nini?" And Lisa looked at me with a deviant smile.

"Y-yeah..."

Dad went inside the car and sat on the driver's seat. I had to help this idiot get in the car. Lisa wrapped her arm around my waist as I lifted her up her chair. I help her to get inside the car when suddenly she grabbed my butt and gave it a tight squeeze.

Because of my shock I forgot that I'm holding her that's why she banged on the chair and she cussed loudly.

"Jennie!" Dad leaned to us. It was my fault again! I wished dad could see what pervercy this woman doing to me while he's not looking to us.

"I-I slipped!" I reasoned and I threw Lisa a glare. She smiled like a joker. Fuck! It was a quiet trip going back to our house. She was suprisingly quiet and she didn't do anything sneaky.

I helped Lisa out of the car. Putting one of her arm around my shoulder and my arm went around her waist. She could move her other leg but the other  one was a hopeless case. I help her to go to her room.

I laid Lisa on the bed and because of her heaviness even though she's so fucking thin, I fell on her top. I struggled to get out of her grip and get up but she wouldn't let me.

"Let me go..." I said, trying to get up.

"Hey, Nini..." I stopped when Lisa called my nickname and I looked at her. She looked at me with eyes half-opened, her voice slurred. She was obviously (and thankfully) drowsy. Her eyes are  becoming lambent because of sleepiness. The effect of the meds that her doctor gave to her.

"Thanks, I had a great time with you." She said. A smiled slowly crept on my lips without me realizing it as I looked at her. Nothing about Lisa made sense to me. I hated her but there's a warmth from her that pulls at me. That was why I couldn't resist everything she does to me. I couldn't escape her, Lisa was like a magnet and I was the hopeless steel. I laid my head on her chest and I let her. I will not let her until she fall asleep...

"Jennie..." I heard a familiar gentle voice in my ear that made me smile. I opened my eyes. I blinked and tried to focus my vision. I was still sleepy. My sleepiness vanished out when I saw Lisa looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"Good morning, Nini." Lisa said. Morning? I looked around the room and it was bright with the morning light shining from the window. I hadn't realized that I've slept here.

"I heard you say my name in your sleep. We're you dreaming about me, Nini? Tell me, in your dream, were we fucking nice and slow or were you making me sweat for it?"

And she was back at it...

_______________________________________
N/A: Another update again

Limarious_Oppa