Seasons were shown, the beautiful creation of the earth as things died and others grew from them, nothing was put to waste. Everything had a purpose and a need. A natural order which was recycled.

"And despite his pissiness and his massive lack of irony, he did give mankind a good turn at bat and a chance to live in paradise." He tone turned sinister, and the beautiful places in his head began to crumble to ash.

Forests burned as floods and storms covered the earth. Animals died and innocent people were tortured by each other. Some humans lived in luxury, looking down at those who fought in the streets for food. And it was then that Mali realised, maybe it was being part human which was what made her so destructive.

"He ruled...He smote...He parted waters," He mocked as she left his mind. She stayed silent, just staring at Micheal as they listened to the world they were preparing to enter. They needed to save it before it was too late.

"Worshipped by creatures who made God in man's image. And then, he got disappointed. Or worse, bored." The pieces began to click, two different sides sharing their halves of the same story. They too had been deserted, they too had felt the pain of loosing a beloved leader and the harsh reality which came with pretending he ever cared.

"Just picked up all his toys and left, he left us all," he stated, "he left me."

"But our world is protected," he seemed to mock, his voice attempting to hold back a laugh. "they've defeated both of us before, and they will defeat you again...they seem like two ordinary hunters but no."

"Sam and Dean Winchester are indestructible, and you'll wish you didn't piss them off." He finished, and her father had heard enough. "We shall see," she responded. She was always one to enjoy a challenge. Besides, what chance did these
two humans stand against her.

As Micheal released him, Lucifer was forced back into the harsh reality of their world. His emotions crashed down on him as he was forced to reveal feeling he tried to hide. "What was that?" He turned to his brother, his broken expression covering his face. They had exposed his weakness, his love and his betrayal.

"Hitched a ride on your temporal lobe," her father admitted as the storm outside grew stronger. The flashes of light which crept past the cracks of the church exposed the room to sudden flashes which reflected off of their faces.

"Saw your world," he smiles, walking in circles around the cage beside her, "a paradise," Mali couldn't help but interrupt.

"Indeed," He turned to her with a smile as his brother crumbled in front of him. "You see, my girl here was born into the world on the verge of apocalypse, she's never gotten to experience....what do the humans call it, a daddy-daughter trip?"

"That paradise you left behind? Believe I'll take up residence, lend my guiding hand, of course, though this time she will rule as I have other matters to attend to."

"Ah, of course, cause you've done such wonders with this place." Lucifer retorted.

"What happened here was unfortunate, but we completed the prophecy and the apocalypse, with you gone from your world it's already off to a good start," Mali raises her face to the cage, taking a step too close to the snake. So close she could've been bit.

"Well aren't you full of fire," he chuckles, "I've seen what your kind are like, a hot headed child who never realises no matter the outcome, the result is still the same." Lucifer turns to Micheal, "all she will do is ruin another world, and all of you know it." He smiles contently, and the girl's blood began to boil.