Super Cool!

I ran off stage and straight into Ray's open arms. ''They loved me! The really loved me!'' I yelled jumping around. ''Who wouldn't love you?'' He questioned kissing me. ''Oh my God!'' I siad taking in what all happened. I looked down at the paper they had given me. ''Whats that?'' he asked. ''Its a list of all the performances I will have to give in the next month!'' I yelled overwhelmed with excitement. ''Lets go back to the hotel.'' He said. ''You got us a hotel?'' I asked. 'Is it cheap?' He just looked at me. ''Yep. The pool has piss in it and the bed sheets are yellow.'' I looked at him. ''What?'' I yelled. ''Just kidding!' 'What does it look like?' I asked him. 'You'll see.'' He said getting into the car. 

''Damn.'' Was all I could say as I looked up at the huge hotel infront of my eyes. It was atleast 100 floors to this thing. ''How many floors is it?'' I questioned Ray as we got on the elevator. ''I forgot, like about 180 or something...'' ''What floor is our room on?'' I questioned him. I always wanted a room on a top floor... But I'm scared of heights. He didn't reply. Instead he pushed the button on the elevator that read 'top floor' on it. 

''No way!'' I yelled at him. ''You got us a top floor room?'' I yelled with excitement. ''Well, Mrs. Superstar. You deserve the best.'' He told me kissing my neck. I smirked to myself. Superstar? I was a long way from that... 

''What you smiling about?'' He asked as the elevator came to a stop. ''Nothing! I giggled running down the hall way. '' Hey!''  Our room's this way!'' He yelled running behind me. ''Kay! Stop!! KAY!'' I just kept running.  When I turned around, he wasn't behind me. ''Where?-' I could not finish my sentece because a pair of big strong arms roughly picked me up and began to carry me. 

Its like Thursday and I have nothing to do. I will update Friday.....

Just a random chapter.