Bang Bang.

'' Ray open up'' a husky male voice yelled. I watched as Ray swaggered into the living room and opened the door. ''The fuck you want me?'' Ray yelled at the tall, dark man that had just walked though the door. Folling him were two smaller, but muscular men. 

''Where my money at little man?'' He asked Ray. ''I told yo ass I would have it next month. You agreed and told me you would get it NEXT MONTH.'' Ray yelled at him. ''Well something came up little man, I need my money know.'' He yelled poking Ray in the chest. Ray wasn't having this.

''Well go down the street to the warehouse, grow some weeds, and get on them streets and hustle like all the other mother fuckers on the block. Shit! Girls are hustling now. You must be a punk if you can't do it.'' He hit Ray square in the mouth. 

''Awwe hell nawl mother fucker!'' Ray got up from the floor and charged tword him like an angry bull. ''Ray, no please!'' I yelled running in there. The taller man stoped and looked at me. ''I think I've got a better idea.'' He said walking twords me. 

''Ray, I'll make a deal with you. The girl, or the money.'' He said. ''What?'' Ray said with a confused look on his face. ''I have a nice time with your girl friend here and you won't have to pay. Fare deal. She look about $10,000 give or take.'' I spat at him. ''Listen mother fucker, I don't believe you know who I am! I'm the princess of these streets and I'll have all my goons from here to New Orleans on your ass in a heartbeat. Try me.'' I said to him.

I didn't have goon, let alone in New Orleans. I didn't even know anyone in New Orleans. I just know how to talk  trash when needed. But when I had to back it up.... Thats a different thing.

He began to laugh. ''I don't believe you know who I am. Listen, I'm the King of these streets. I run this town. This drug game wont be played unless I call the shots. I own this town. I own Compton. Everything Rises and fall on My command. If I run a whole city, i'm pretty sure I can get a basic bitch like you.''

That noise happened again....

That nosie that I hated so. The reason my Father is not here. The reason my Mother is gone.

The noise every kid in Compton never wants to hear.

Gun Shots.