How you remind me.

I woke up with Ray beside me on the bed. He was shirtless. I looked around. I saw about six or seven huge luggage carriers and a few boxes.I checked the time, 4:38. It was also still pretty black outside  I eased out of bed and went into the living room. The body was gone. '' It was a dream''  I said out loud. ''It was all a dream, like Biggie said. A Dream.'' I went into the kitchen and got something to eat. I couldn't eat because I kept thinking about that man that was shot last night. He looked about 50 years old, still runing in the street. That proves he was tuff, no one had killed him by now. My dad didn't make it to 30 and he was the Thug Life KING!.

I threw my food away and placed my plate in the sink. I sat on the couch and began to write a rap.

I watched the blood drip from his heart, The sight tore me a part.

A heartless soul bleeding, cryin out to the sky. Lord save his soul or else he'll fry.

Send me to heaven, I'm already in hell. Hell's like a jail except you can't get out on bail.

I wrote some more to it. I just did that to... To get my mind off of it, you know.

I took me back to my child hood days, when my best friend got shot. She was sooo poor she robed a food store. All she got was pampers for her baby brother and chips for her. That was about $10 dollars worth, and she was shot for it. He had to raise her baby brother at only 12 because her mother was on drugs. Her name was Aaliyah. She was like my rap buddy and everything. I wrote my first rap with her. I still remember the name. ''Kids in Compton.'' That was my jam! We were only 9 when it was writen, but it was Boss!

''Kids in Compton, and we bumpin' Party Rocking get the part started!'' Was the chours! We loved that song, we would sing it every day going to school on the buss. Now I'm 17. Thats like....5 years with out her..... Damn shame.

I thought I needed rest so I walked back into the bedroom but I found Ray on the bed. He had on a black hoodie, black pants, and black shoes. ''Get dressed, all black. We have to leave.'' He spoke. I watched as he loaded up his car with all his stuff. I did as told and pulled out all black everything and got into the car.

''Ray, why did you shoot him?'' I asked with tears in my eyes. ''Its not what you think, trust me, this is harder on you than it is on me.'' He spoke starting the car. ''Ray how is that? I'm just a little girl who needed a place to stay now im caught in a murder rap!'' I yelled at him. He voice rose. ''You werent a little girl when you was slanging on them streets.'' He yelled at me, veins becoming visible in his face. ''So, you didn't have to shoot him! Did you even know him! It could of had kids and everything.'' I yelled at him. My father was shot, so I would have hated for that man, as evil as he is, to have kids grown up without knowing him. 

Ray's eyes grew evil. ''He did have kids.'' Ray spoke with pure evil in his voice. My eyes grew wide. ''Why would you shoot him if you KNEW HE HAD KIDS RAY!.'' I hollered at him. ''His kids are better off with out him, TRUST ME.'' He snaped at me. ''How the fuck would you know.'' I yelled at Ray. ''THAT WAS MY FATHER.'' He yelled with tears streaming down his face.

''He raped my mother. I'm an only child because the always used protection or got an abortion. My mother had over 8 abortions. The ONLY reason I'm alive today is because my dad was in jail for a year while my mother was pregnant with me. My dad tried to kill me and everything. I remember when I was ten, he took me ' fishing' but tried to drown me in the water. He didn't know I could swim.'' More and more tears streamed down his face as they lined his jawline.

''I remember him raping my mother. Sometimes it was just him, other it was many men. Once it was 12 men all on my mother. I had to hear her screams and everything! When my dad was in jail last year, my mom had no money so she tried to sell crack, it worked until one of dad's crew lied and said she was a prostitue. As soon as he got out, he killed my mother, thats why I live alone.''

His eyes turned to me. ''You.'' He studdered. ''You look just like her. So pretty, so kind, so loving, love Tupac, so.. beautiful. Thats why I didn't want you to sell crack the first time we met. Thats why I let you move in with me. And when I heard he was going to do that to you, I couldn't let that happen.''

I looked at him. 

I had nothing to say.

I just pulled him into a tight hug. 

---------------

This chapter was inspited by NickelBack- How you remind me. Its a Rock song, not Tupac or anything. 

But it goes nice with this :)

-TheUnicornDragonKing.