First impressions

Start from the beginning

" You can't be serious."

"I'm very serious." I said sternly.

"You're making me choose?" he tilted his head to the side and raised his voice.

"Yes, and there is a wrong answer and a right answer. Choose wisely." I stared right into his eyes.

Damon stalked up to me, with his height I had to stretch my neck to meet his eyes, glaring at me. My eyes never left his. His face was angry but his eyes were sad.

When he spoke my heart dropped. I was heartbroken, although I didn't show it. I closed my eyes and hung my head for a moment.

I finally looked back up at him, my eyes golden, my arm band glowing fiercely, the temperature in the room rose extremely high and said, " Wrong choice." I walked out of the room.

I raged on the way back home. I walked inside only to be pushed against the door roughly.

"And you are?" This brown haired vampire said through his teeth.

"Your murderer." I wrapped my hands around his neck. I did a little something I like to call, The Burning Soul. I raised the his body temperature to 750 Fahrenheit ( approximately 399 Celsius), meaning his body was burning from the inside out. He starts bleeding from the nose and mouth.

His screaming attracts another person, " Kol?!" Another brown haired vampire yells. He tries to come at me but I say a a spell with paralyzes him.

" Obstant faciat te. ( choke on what gives you life )" the man falls to his knees spurting blood from him mouth. As he tries to speak, he chokes on it.

Two women came into the room yelling for me to stop. The young blonde one ran to her brother. I looked at her and said this spell, "est enim sanguis sanguinem meum. (for my blood is your blood)" She immediately stopped what she was doing.

"What are doing to me?" she says with her voiced strained. I keep whispering the spell. She shoves her own arm into her chest. "WHAT IS THIS?!" she wrapped her hand around her own heart. I almost made her take it out before the older woman started to speak.

"No please. They are my children, please. Don't kill them. I just got them back from being separated for so long, please." she got on her knees and begged.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" My voice boomed and my eyes glowed.

A hand touched my shoulder making my turn. " Sweetheart, she's my mother. They," he points to the three people in agony, " are my siblings."

And it hit. I was killing Klaus' siblings. I let go of the one named Kol and released my spells on the other two. And my eyes returned normal. Elijah close behind Nik went to the blonde woman.

Nik went to his mother and helped her off her knees. Kol was waking up after he 'died' and so was Finn. Once Kol woke up, he bolted straight for me. He ripped into my neck and I let him. I felt so guilty, an emotion I'm feeling a lot these days. Nik pulled him off of me.

"What the bloody hell Klaus!?" He shoved Nik back. He ignored him and came to me.

" Are you alright, love?" He looked concerned. I just nodded. He bit into his wrist and fed me his blood. " What happened?" I hung my head in shame. Everyone around us looked surprised.

" I thought they were intruders that came to kill us."

" Nik, what the hell is she?" The blonde asked.

" Rebekah, are you okay?" Nik asked her still facing me.

" Yes, I'm fine. But you didn't answer my question."