Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 38

Start from the beginning

" I am just suppose to forgive him? What if I don't forgive him?" I asked a bit coldly.  I didn’t want my life to be some script and my feelings to be made up. Just cause  Harry is famous doesn't mean I am not human and don't have feelings.

" Then we discuss the breaking of the contract" he gave me a look but then his face un-stiffened. " Besides if I know you and Harry, you two have been wanting to forgive each other for years. You both just need a push."  

“ I don’t know if forgiving someone is that easy” I sighed to him. 

“ Listen, you have two weeks to think about it and in that time I think you will realise how much you miss him and he’ll realise the same.  Just try that’s all I am asking. 

“ Fine I’ll try, but I am not making an promises” I shook hands with Simon. Once again I was selling my heart to the devil. 

***

Two weeks passed  and Louis and I still didn't receive the phone call about the dinner. I don’t think we full minded though.  Louis and I  spent this time catching up on what we missed in each others lives’ for instance Louis had a girl friend named Eleanor and I could tell by his wild smile  and the sparkle in his eyes when he talked about her that he was madly in love. He  also caught me up with their latest music and  basically every else’s lives.  Zayn had a wonderful girlfriend   named Perrie,  Liam was still dating Danielle,  while Harry and Niall stayed single.  there lives seemed to be going pretty good for all of them by then again they are superstars. 

Then I told Louis all about Shawna, My dad and Robby. I explained how my dad and I now had a better relationship then ever. At first he was mad and disappointed in me but that didn’t last for long.  I owed Louis a huge thank you since he convinced me to make things better with my dad all that time ago.   I told him funny stories about Shawna fan-girling over  One Direction while I had to sit there pretending I wasn't interested.  At the I was pretending to everyone I hated them and even myself.  It took them coming back into my life to realize  that  I missed them more then ever. 

I didn't need to tell Louis all the memories of Robby because they were off busy creating new ones of there own. Louis was surprisingly good with kids.  I bet Harry would be good to. 

" Superman!"  Louis dove off the couch  scooping Robby up in the air  making it seem like he could fly. I just sat there.

" Look, I'm flying!" Robby smiled at me. While Louis zoomed all over the room and back.  giggles from both  the boys filled the room.   I couldn't  help but wonder if I had been  keeping something that Robby   needed. Sure I played with him but he was heavier now and with my petit build  I could never play with him like Louis, and my fathers back isn't getting younger either.