Drunk Confessions

Börja om från början

Simon is going torturously slow so I grab his wrist and drag him into the kitchen. After digging around for a few moments, I find what I'm looking for; a whole cupboard full of alcohol. I look back at Simon and see that he's already reaching for a beer. I can't help the smile that plays on my lips when his shirt rides up when he reaches for it. Before I can even think of saying anything, he downs the whole beer in one drink. He sighs and wipes off his lips, already reaching for the next one before I'm even done with my first. I look at him with wide eyes, but he simply ignores me as he starts chugging down the next one. He's looking to get completely plastered tonight.

I know that one of us has to remain relatively sober, so I'm careful to just keep nursing my one beer that I'm holding. Meanwhile, Simon fucking Snow is downing drink after drink. On his fifth one, he starts to slow down as he wipes his mouth and lets out a horrendous burp. I chuckle lightly and he starts swaying side to side, smiling as well. I decide to ask him a question while he seems to be in a good mood.

"Are you really this hung up over Wellbelove?" He looks at me and knits his brows together like he's confused about something.

"Agatha isn't the one I'm sad about silly," He hiccups in between each slurred word and my breath catches.

"Oh?" I try to feign nonchalance but it comes out much breathier than I had hoped. He just simply nods and then starts walking back toward the entrance. I follow him and as I get closer, he grabs my hand. It's warm and slightly sticky from spilled beer. My heart is beating much faster than I want it to as he rubs lazy circles on the back of my hand. I don't let go. In fact, I think I may hold on even tighter. We leave the dining hall and I lock up behind us, still not letting go of Snow's hand. Cook Pritchard will probably throw a fit once she sees that we raided her alcohol cabinet, but she'll get over it.

Before we can get very far, Simon stumbles over his own feet and I have to reach out to catch and steady him. We're face to face now and I breathe, "Who are you sad about, Snow?"

His nose bumps into mine as he says (much to my delight) (and horror), "Well you, Bazzy-boo..." My breath gets caught in my throat and I can't seem to figure out how to speak.

All I can think of is to say, "Wh-what?" He nods his head furiously, still hiccuping.

"I was jealous because you like..." He wrinkles his nose like he's smelling something foul when he says, "Wellbelove." He mimics my voice much to my amusement and it comes out posher than I really sound. (Hopefully).

"No I don't, Simon." His eyes widen and he lunges forward so suddenly that I'm caught off guard and stumble backwards. He's kissing me. Simon Snow is kissing me in the middle of school grounds where anybody could see us. And he's completely hammered. His mouth is hot hot hot and the world is oh so very cold. He tilts his jaw and even though he's completely drunk, he still seems to know what he's doing. I kiss him back and it's so intense that for a second, I think my lips might just fall off. He's grabbing at my night shirt and pulling me closer... impossibly closer. I let out a moan, as though I can't even help it. He groans and pulls at my hair, which in turn, makes me have to bite back a groan as well.

But he's drunk. I remind myself. He won't even remember this tomorrow. He probably doesn't even know what he's doing, anyway. I gently push him off of me (although unlatch may be a better word for it). His mouth is red and puffy from my gentle assault and he stumbles forward into my arms. I have to tilt my head down to look him in the eyes.

"I lobe you so much, Tyrannus Bazzlton Grim-Peach." He smiles with his mouth and his eyes up at me, and my heart swells. I feel like it's going to beat out of my chest. I think for a second that he means it. His voice is filled with so much emotion that I want to believe it. I probably could believe it if he were more sober.

"Okay, Snow." I smile weakly at him as I pick up wedding style and start the trek to Mummers House.

He frowns at me. "You called me Simon, before." I just shake my head. I don't even dignify it with a verbal response. I did call him Simon. But it seems like such a benign detail after what just happened. Aleister Crowley, I just kissed my enemy while he was drunk. Correction: he kissed me. But it doesn't change the fact that he was drunk.

When we finally get back to our room, I plop him down on his bed, pulling the covers up over him. He surprises me by taking me by the back of the neck and pulling me into another, softer kiss. I kiss back, but I only let it last a few seconds this time. If this is all I ever get with Simon Snow, I will have lived a charmed life. I want to make it last as long as possible... but it wouldn't be fair to him to take advantage while he's this plastered. Crowley, when did I get morals?

"You're drunk." I mutter. I don't even try to hide the disappointment in my voice as I say it.

"Maybe... but I want you to remember something for when I'm sober tomorrow," I nod and prompt him to continue. Whatever he says, I promise myself to do it or remember it for him. If it's the last thing I do for Simon, I'll do it bloody well. "I want you to kiss me tomorrow." His words are slurred. I debate what he says for a moment and resolve to do as he says tomorrow. If he wants to hurt me for doing it, he'll get kicked out. Not me. I am going to kiss Simon tomorrow. For real this time. I nod as I tuck him in and give him one last kiss on the forehead. I fall asleep easily listening to his familiar breathing patterns.

I wake up to the sound of the sink running in our en suite. I look in the crack in the bathroom door to see Simon taking three Advil- he must have a raging headache. From the way he sadly looks at me when he comes out, I know he doesn't remember anything from last night. But I do. I remember the taste of his lips on mine. The feeling of ecstasy when he said he loved me. And finally, I remember the promise I made to him last night.

Simon is just at our door, readying to leave for breakfast when I walk up to him and pin his turn him around to face me. I tilt my head down and look into his sky blue eyes. I see many things there; sadness. Hope? Arousal? Whatever it is... I like it. I lean down and kiss him just the way I did last night after he had gotten into bed. Tentatively. Softly. Tenderly. He kisses me back, grabbing at my hair and pulling me ever closer. Thank you, drunk Simon.

He pulls back for a moment and says with a smile, "What was that for?" I smile and shake my head. Remembering something he said last night that I never responded to, I press my forehead onto his and give him another soft kiss, sucking on his bottom lip.

"I love you too, Simon Snow."