6 ❥ poor little heart

soulmates.

mark couldn't get that out of his head, no matter how many times he tried.

sure, he's referred to hyuck and himself as soulmates on a live before, but back then, he had no clue that the czennies took it differently.

after reading a ton of fanfics, mark could not see his best friend the same way as he used to.

before, it was:

hyuck
- dramatic
- brat
- too touchy
- kinda talented?
- annoying

now, it's:

haechannie
- heavenly
- needs love and affection
- pretty
- always on my mind
- too cute

mark's mindset changed faster than the speed of light, that's for sure.

he was just about to log onto his new, private wattpad account when he received a video call request coming from donghyuck.

mark accepted it without hesitating, wanting to see his baby fullsun as soon as possible.

" hi makgeolli! "

he nearly screamed when haechan appeared on screen.

the younger's hair was styled in such a way that made him want to nut. haechan's forehead was rarely ever visible, probably because the stylists knew how powerful it could be when shown. but now, there it was, forehead shining, visible, and ready to slay some reproductive organs.

on top of all this, hyuck was also in a suit that hugged his body nicely, outlining his slender, somewhat curvy figure in one of the sexiest ways possible.

mark gulped. hard.

" h-hello, haechannie.. "

he cleared his throat and absentmindedly bit his lip while eyeing donghyuck.

" are you done yet? " hyuck asked, chuckling.

" h-huh? "

" are you done checking me out? "

mark came to the realization that he was being obvious, and he felt his face turn red.

haechan smirked. teasing his hyung was something he loved to do.

" okay, good. anyways, i'm here to remind you that our new music video comes out in a few hours! please watch it with the hyungs and facetime me when it happens~ "

" yeah, s-sure. "

" manager nim is calling me! bye marker! "

" bye, hyuck. "

mark fell back onto his bed and buried his red face in his hands.

his finger hovered over donghyuck's contact on the message app on his phone.

he thought about texting the younger a simple good luck! or a nice keep up the good work! , but he ended up scrapping that idea.

"i need to breathe."

taeyong, who sat on the other side of the door listening to mark speak his mind, struggled in holding back his giggle.

"oh hyuck, the things you do to mark's poor little heart."

hi :)

i've decided to turn this book into a slow burn (because the first three chapters were like bAM and right into it) so i hope you don't mind!

don't forget to vote! (you don't have to but it would be appreciated ❤️)