Mysterious figure

Another day, another survival through hell. Plushtrap said as he stretches. School has just gone out which means he has a full day ready for him to enjoy.

Bonbon quickly covered BB's mouth before he had a chance to open it. Don't. Say. Anything.

BB tilted his head in confusion then sees everyone else glaring at him to stay quiet until they leave the building. Once they do he speaks. What the hell was that about??

Bonnet sighs. Don't you remember what happens every time we're about to get out?

Uh... No. What happens.

You piss of Fredbear enough to give us homework. Reminded Bonbon.

Pfft. No I don't. Denies BB.

Then why did we have to turn in an entire packet?

.....Because he hates us?

Fredbear checks the time and dismisses the class without any extra work, thankfully for the kids. They all went to their homes to get some well deserved rest. Plushtrap more than others since he just flat out fell asleep on his bed.

A few hours later, the small bunny woke up from a knock on his door. His mother calls out. Plushtrap! Your friends are here! He got up then went to the door.

Hey guys. He says while trying his best to seem wide awake. The group gave him a confused look then realized...

Were you asleep? JJ asks. Plushtrap knew he failed to hide it so he answered the question with a yes. After he got ready they went to Dee Dee's fishing place to get some fazcoins then to the blue castle to check out what place was safe to check out. 

We should check out the cave systems. Suggested Bonbon.

Why would you want to go there? Questions Bonnet.

It's a chance we could earn some major XP.

At the cost of us dying.... 

They leave the building to find a different Lolbit at the same shopping area. Confused they went to the usual selling spot to talk. 

Plushtrap starts. Hey...

Hm? Oh hello! What can I get you? Said the lolbit look-a-like.

BB was scratching his head. Uh... you're lolbit right?

Yes I am.

Then why do you keep changing genders?

Huh? The look-a-like Lolbit tilted his head in confusion. ...Change... Genders?

Yeah! Last time you were here you were a girl! Bonnet added.

Wait... The Lolbit look-a-like paused for a moment. ...There's a poser in my position?!

The young group became confused as he rambled on about his customers always asking weird comments about different equipment. They then see him pack up and leave to find the mysterious person. As he left the group were left with the most confused looks. BB speaks out. Out of all of the weird things I've seen. This is one of the weirdest ones.

Later that night after everyone fell asleep, Plushtrap went to the Blacktomb Yard aka woods to continue on with his training but on his way there he saw a new figure. This one was large, had red eyes, and had some sort of clothing around him. The small bunny stared at it, ready to defend himself if it plans on attacking.

Hey kid. Said a familiar voice.  Plushtrap turns around to see Springtrap but when he turned back the figure was gone.

Did you see that? Plushtrap asked, pointing in the direction the mysterious figure was at. Springtrap looked to where he was pointing at to find nothing but normal landscapes.

No... What am I looking at kid? Asked Springtrap.

Mm... Nevermind... Plushtrap mumbled. He follows Springtrap back to their training area to find some new equipment. What are these for?

I needed to make the training harder for you. Springtrap says as he sets down the last of the new training grounds. The place is filled with holes, water, traps, and heavy equipment. Plushtrap walked around the area and was getting interested in what was ready for him. You ready? Said Springtrap who was holding a button.

Plushtrap nods. Once the button was pressed he started zooming through the courses until enemies were brought in. A seaweed, Tombstack, and Goldmine. Woah! These are new! He exclaims.

Just because it's a speed test doesn't mean enemies won't appear out of nowhere. Springtrap pointed out. So just speedrun it.

Alright! Plushtrap acknowledges it and proceeds on breaking down the seaweed and Tombstack. Once he got to the Goldmine he noticed a glitch in a face. Instead of the golden, mineral texture it originally had, it was replaced with a silver face, red eyed smiling animatronic... or... robot.... As Plushtrap became confused and got distracted the robot as he was knocked to the ground.

Hey! Keep up with the pace! Springtrap yelled out. Plushtrap quickly got back up took down the Goldmine then continued the course at unease. When he reached the end Springtrap walked up to him. What happened? You were speeding through until halfway.

Plushtrap catches his breath then calms himself down. I saw... He started. ...some sort of figure... smiling at me.

Springtrap's mechanical heart nearly skipped when he thought of a certain chipper. ....Anything else? He asks.

Well... He was silver... and had red eyes...

Springtrap's eyes widened. Go home. He says without changing his tone.

Plushtrap looked up with him in confusion. Why? Do you know him?

Go. Home. Springtrap repeated, but with a more threatening tone. This made Plushtrap teleport home in an instant.

Nightmare Bonnie comes out to greet the two, but notices Plushtrap missing. Hey... where's mini you? He asks.

Search the entire area. Springtrap commanded. We have a tresspasser here... A jealous one in fact...

The next morning...

Plushtrap woke up more energized than usual from the early out training session. He prepared himself some breakfast while Spring Bonnie worked on some papers with drawings. Plushtrap noticed and looked over her shoulder. Whatcha doing?

Spring Bonnie organizes the papers to let Plushtrap have some space to eat. Working on the new requests we want. I was given the job to fill out what stuff we need from Lolbit. The thing is that we're worried on how effective it'll be since Lolbit isn't the brightest. She sips her coffee.

Oh... Plushtrap sits down then takes some time to ask a question. Do you know anyone with a silver face, a smile, and red eyes?

Spring Bonnie spits out her coffee, luckily away from the papers, and wipes her mouth quickly. Where did you see that?! She asks with a worrying tone.

Plushtrap was taken aback from her reaction and nearly revealed where he was last night. I-I... Had a bad dream about it. He wasn't lying. He really did have a few glimpses of him in his sleep. This, however, made Spring Bonnie run to out of the house, dragging Plushtrap with her. Mom! What's wrong??

She looks back with him while trying to calm down. Listen... She says with a bit of anxiety. We're not safe!