Another da- wait a minute

Another day at... Seriously this place needs a name already.

The enemies are away, the sun is rising, the temperature is at a nice rate, the lake is sparkling, and it's the perfect day to stay in be-

Beep beep beep!!

Ah! Plushtrap got up as he was disturbed in his slumber. He turns off the alarm as he remembers why he had it in the first place. Ugh... It's 7 o'clock.... Why did I make myself wake up this early? Wait....

Flashback

Spring Bonnie bought Plushtrap a new alarm. Since you have school tomorrow, it'd be best to give you something to wake you up.

End

That fricking school thing.... Why does it have to come between me and my bed!?

He then stopped complaining and got ready as he heads out. Where is this "school" anyway?

Hey! Said BB, I'm surprised your up and ready for this day.

Plushtrap groaned as he walks. No... I had to basically force myself out of bed...

Well lucky you. Said a certain pink bunny. I had to drag this one out of bed.

Bonbon was nearly dead at this point. I need something to keep me up... What is school even about?

I don't know, BB said. But I heard it's going to be seven hours long.

What?! Bonbon and Plushtrap were in shock. They'd rather be out fighting enemies than staying at some place for no reason.

JJ then gets to the small group. Uh.. is this where the school is at?

BB nods. We need to head to that building they never use.

Oh I thought that was just for display... Said JJ as the group walked to the building.

Bonnet looked at JJ. How come I never seen you around here?

Oh. I'm not much of a talker and I like doing small missions that involve getting things.

Oh. That would explain why there was bigger missions left to do.

When the group went into the building they were in a hallway that led to 3 places labeled: Cafeteria, Classrooms, and office.

Anyone wonder if they watch us with cameras in the office? Asked Bonbon.

Yeah... Wonder if they have to use a limited supply of power to survive 7 hours of this crap? Asked Plushtrap.

I believe I found out what school means... Said BB. Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Lives.

Everyone bursted out laughing, but Bonnet quickly calmed down.

Come on. Let's head to the classroom area. She basically lead the group to the classroom and chose their spots.

Plushtrap looked around the place to see it being like a place to feel bored in.

Bonbon put his head down. Wake me up when this is all over. He says.

Plushtrap was about to do the same thing until Fredbear walked in.

Morning class. He said. He looked at bonbon falling asleep so he flicked his head to get him up.

Ow! Said the blue bunny rubbing his head. What the heck was that for?!