Meeting someone trustable

The bunny ran from the unusual animatronics, but they kept chasing him. One of the Redbears caught him and held onto him.

Let me go! The bunny yelled. He then bit the Redbear so hard, oil started to come out.

The Redbear lets go, screaming in pain. It looked at him, angered, until the animatronic felt dizzy and sick. The other unusual animatronics looked at him with a confused face. The Redbear then falls to the floor, blowing up into confetti.

The small bunny was surprised what his bite did to him. The animatronics looked at him and charged right at him.

Uh oh. The bunny runs as fast as he can, unsure of where to go. He instinctively lets out some sludge and it slows down the animatronics.

He was confused why or how it worked, but he was glad it did. The bunny taunted the unusual animatronics for being so slow. All of a sudden, they fired attacks at him.

The bunny had a near miss next to his cheek. The animatronics broke free and charged right at him. The bunny was left defenseless.

Stay... the bunny was about to strike. Back!! He let out a huge pizza that cutted right into them. At first it looked like it did no damage, until they started to cough up and puke out oil. Soon enough, they turned into confetti.

The bunny sat down. exhausted. He was only in the world for 5 minutes and everything was already trying to kill him.

The bunny was trying to rest until he heard a sound coming towards him. He quickly got up and hid behind a stump.

A figure came out, looking around the place as is it was looking for something. The bunny slowly backed away then made a run for it. The figure caught a glimpse of him and followed.

The bunny was trying to run away from whatever was chasing him. The figure was getting closer, so he let out the sludge again to trap it. Eventually, it got stuck and slowed down. He thought he could get rid of it. Until it broke free and grabbed him.

Let me go! He stuggled. He bit the figure and jumped away from the mysterious figure.

Ow!! Hey! A female voice yelled out.

Huh? The bunny looked at the figure. He was surprised it wasn't one of those crazy animatronics. Instead, it was a yellow, golden like bunny. You're not one of those things.

The yellow bunny looked at her bite. And you're not a normal biter. She felt dizzy. You've got a toxic bite. That's really effective on enemies.

Sorry. I thought you were one of those monsters. The small bunny apologizes.

The yellow bunny looked at the smaller, light green bunny. Her eyes widened. She's never seen a child animatronic before and never thought she would meet one.

Who are you? The yellow one asks.

The smaller bunny stayed silent. He did not know who he was. He was never given a name in fact. I don't know...

The yellow bunny couldn't help but see the resemblance between the young bunny she just met with springtrap. The smaller bunny was left confused as the yellow bunny was staring at him.

Hey. Are you okay? The small one said.

Huh? The yellow one snapped out of her thoughts. Yeah I'm fine...

What's your name? The small bunny asks.

The yellow bunny had a small moment of silence, then she spoke. It's Spring Bonnie.

A loud noise came out. A terrifying one. Something that sounded different than the normal ones. Spring Bonnie knew they weren't the ordinary ones. She looks at a horde coming at them.

What was that?! The small one was terrified.

Night virals. They're the mutated ones that evolve during the night. It's not safe here, come on. She grabs the small bunny and runs back to her home.

Night virals?! The small bunny was now terrified. Suddenly, A messed up, wire circuiting, zombie-like animatronic came chasing after them.

Ahh!! The small bunny yelled. Spring Bonnie quickly turned around and shot her Cosmic Stars at the Night viral. It got up, injured a little.

Damn. They've gotten more tougher. Spring Bonnie said. She sees more of them come out, from different varieties.

She quickly makes a run for it. The Night Virals we're getting closer, so the small bunny let out some sludge to slow them down.

Smart thinking, kid. We're close to my home, don't worry. They head into a building. Spring Bonnie gave the small sign to be quiet. The Night Virals went away, unable to find their victims.

Where are we? The small bunny whispered.

Spring Bonnie turned on the lights. My home