Training time

A few days passed by as Spring Bonnie just learned that she now has a child to take care of and is her own son. They both still have a lot to get used to about each other and are getting along very well, but the problem was... she didn't know what to call him.

3 days and I still don't have a name for you! Spring Bonnie exclaimed. They were heading out to explore the other parts of their area. Spring Bonnie wanted her new son learn where to go just in case he ever gets lost.

Why not choose the name I picked? The small bunny asks.

Spring Bonnie scoffs. I'm not calling you BestKidEver.

Oh come on! That's the best name anyone can think of!

Sounds more like a online name to me.

*groans* what about slasher?

No.

Destroyer?

No.

Goku?

What?

I don't know. That name just popped into my head.

Spring Bonnie laughs. No. I'm not calling you any of your funny names.

But they sound so cool! The small bunny whined.

Spring Bonnie rolls her eyes. They go pass the other animatronics and greet them as they head out.

I have a question. The small bunny said. How did you all meet?

Spring Bonnie looks at the small bunny, smiling. It was actually a long time ago. In this location.

Really? The small bunny looked surprised.

Hehe. Yup, some of us got along while some of us took some time to stick around with others. I was one of the ones who got along with them really well.

Who were the others?

Spring Bonnie was quiet for a little while until she spoke. You remember about the "Dark ones"? That's them. We used to have a strong bond.

The small bunny was now confused. If you guys had a strong bond, what broke it?

Spring Bonnie was now left in the memory of that one, crucial day her whole life fell apart. Let's keep on walking...

The small bunny was now full of questions. As they walked along they came across a huge lake. Out of nowhere a boat came towards them.

The small bunny was left in shock and excitement as they got on.

Woah! How did it do that?! The small bunny said as he looked around it.

We don't know ourselves, but they let us go where we want. Spring Bonnie answered.

The boat heads North. Along the way, the small bunny saw the dark woods.

What's over there? He asks.

Spring Bonnie looks where he's pointing at. That's a place you can't go to.

Why? I'm sure if we-

We just can't, okay!?

The small bunny froze. Spring Bonnie calmed down. Sorry. Just bad memories.

The boat lands at their destination. They head towards the cave. Inside was monsters for the small bunny to train with.

Oh yeah! I just remembered! Who's springtrap? You and Fredbear were talking about him when you said I looked like him. The small bunny said as they enter the cave.