10 - Worried

"Seulgi!" The said girl flinched upon feeling his touch.

Taeyong frowned at the just awoken girl on the hospital bed. He couldn't blame her. After all, the one who stabbed her was a vampire, his own kind.

"I wont hurt you" He spoke softly, taking back his hand.

She stared into his dark enticing orbs filled with concern. His eyes were back to its natural color, a dark shade of brown.

His eyes were blood red when she first met him back in the school's garden. It was also the same color before she completely blacked out after being stabbed.

She prefered his natural dark brown orbs more. His doe eyes complimented the stars that's held captive in his eyes. His eyes alone held so much emotions, but it was indecipherable. So much emotions that weren't able to break lose.

She smiled apologetically. "Where are we?"

"In your new dorm" Her eyes scanned the new and unfamiliar room she was in. The room was too fancy to be an ordinary dorm for a student.

"The council made a decision to let all the students stay in a dorm after the attack happened. They already notified your parents. You're rooming with Seungwan by the way" She nodded, noticing the empty bed next to hers.

"Where are the others?" She asked.

"They went out for a while. Youngho, Taeil, and Seungwan are probably having dinner now, and Joohyun and Yoonoh are in our dorm, resting" He explained.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" He stood up, filling a glass with water for her.

She nodded, muttering a thank you when he handed him the glass. "How long have I've been sleeping?"

"About 12 hours or so"

"Have you eaten?" She tried sitting up. He immediately rushed to assist her in moving positions. "Wait– first class and a few second class vampires can eat and digest human food, right?"

"Yeah, but I prefer consuming blood only" He answered.

"Have you ever eaten human food?" She questioned.

He shook his head no. "My body relies solely on blood"

"Why?! Human food tastes amazing!" She argued, unconsciously pouting her lips.

"I never tried it before" He shrugged.

"What's the point of having the ability to eat human food if you aren't gonna use it anyways?" She countered.

"First class vampires are the ones who have the purest blood, hence we don't eat human food" He explained. "It'll only weaken our system"

She nodded in understanding. All of a sudden, the door swung open, revealing a pissed Joohyun.

"Why the heck are you here when you told me you were gonna meet Yuta?!" She exclaimed, grabbing Taeyong by the ear.

"Yah! Stop!" He winced in pain, trying to pry her hands off his poor ear.

"Get out now!" She pushed him out the door without mercy.

"I promise, I'm okay now!" He begged, but to no avail, Joohyun only slammed the door in his face.

Her irritated expression was quickly replaced by a warm smile, turning towards the agape girl. "Are you feeling better?"