13 - Skinny Dipping

"Familiar?" Taeyong asked as he set her down on her feet.

She nodded in response, looking upwards as she stared at the stars that glittered the night sky. They were back in the wide grass field, just a few steps away from the woods.

"It's not that far, so we can just walk" He informed, leading the way. "And you can burn some fats while walking as well"

She hit his arm, rolling her eyes in disbelief at his comment. "Are you implying that I'm fat?"

"Maybe," He shrugged, not sparing her a glance.

She then aimed a hit on his back, making him stumble a bit as she burned holes on his back. "Jokes on you, I'm not"

He slowed down a bit, matching his pace with hers. "Prove it first," He poked her chubby cheeks.

"Just you wait" She smiled slyly.

They went deeper into the forest, a comfortable silence taking over. The surroundings were dim due to the tall trees secluding the area. Their only source of light were the stars and the glowing full moon.

The path they took seemed like it had no end, and it made her a tad bit anxious. "You're not gonna murder me are you?"

"Vampires are not allowed to kill humans" He answered, still looking ahead.

She stopped in her tracks, looking at him with uncertainty. "So if you were allowed to, then will you kill me?"

He heaved a sigh, turning on his heel and walking back to her. "How many times do I have to tell you?" He trailed off, his actions showing nothing but pure sincerity.

"I'm not going to hurt you" He took her hand in his larger one, practically dragging her as they continued their walk.

He rubbed comforting circles on the back of her hand with his thumb, reassuring her that he had indeed had no plans on harming her.

His sweet actions made her heart skip a beat. And she was thankful that he was too focused ahead for him to not notice her tinted cheeks.

Seulgi bit her lip, the silence giving her a chance to overthink.

She was a hypocrite, at least that's what she thought of herself. She promised Joohyun to distance herself from them, but here she was hanging out with the Lee Taeyong himself.

And she didn't even dislike it one bit.

Doomed she was. Involving herself with vampires had consequences, especially that they were part of the top rank. She's about to face the dirty looks and mean comments that she would receive once the whole school finds out that she's associating herself with vampires.

Trouble was awaiting for her, but again, she didn't dislike it one bit. She could only care less.

Because if she were to be honest, she didn't want to stop hanging out with him, meeting him, being next to him.

Taeyong was a drug Seulgi was slowly getting addicted to. Everything about him lured her in, there was absolutely no escape. Even if she wanted to, she just couldn't bring herself to do so.

The sound of running water rang in her ears, putting a stop to her thoughts. The sound loudened as they came closer. A large lake slowly came into view.

With a grin plastered on her face, she looked upwards to see the top of the waterfall, watching the water glide down to the lake.

Before their eyes was a roaring waterfall, secluded by a thickly-woven grove of trees, with the moonlight trickling in at the top.