09 - First Attack

Blood. Pools of blood coated the cream colored walls and white porcelain tiles of the school building. A thin layer of blood blanketed the cemented pavement of the campus. Blood dripped down the tree trunks, petals of flowers, and even the leaves. The green grass, now red, was wet with blood. There was too much blood in sight, and it made her insides churn in disgust.

Bloody. With bloody hands, she fumbled with the door knob, trying to escape the empty classroom she hid herself in. She ran down the hallway with bloodstained clothes, grimacing when her gaze landed on a lifeless body covered with blood.

Bloodlust. The bloodlust was starting to kick in the systems of the vampires because of the bloody surroundings- blood that were shed from the innocent students that weren't able to defend themselves. She didn't only have to protect herself from the low class attackers, but also the vampires, whom are also fellow students of the school, that were slowly losing their control.

"Seungwan please be safe" She hoped and prayed that she was.

Before the two got separated, Seulgi had entrusted her bestfriend to Taeil, asking him to treat her sprained ankle. Seungwan had manage to trip on her shoelace when the two females ran for their lives to escape the bloody murder that was happening.

Seungwan asked her to come with them to a safer place, but she didn't want to leave without Youngho. As soon as the low class started attacking, the sooner he was lost in sight. Being one of the excellent students who had the skills to fight against the enemies, Youngho had decided to save everyone to the best of his ability.

"Where the heck are you, Youngho?" She started to panic as long minutes passed of just her searching for him.

A deafening scream was heard followed by a loud crash of a metal on the other end of the hallway. It terrified her, and she just hoped no one got harmed.

She ran, being careful not to slip from the puddles of blood. "Youngho!"

A huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders, seeing that he didn't have any wounds, just bloodstained clothes like her. She was relieved.

Not until she saw Joohyun with the same bloodstained clothes, and with tear-stained cheeks.

She slowly approached them. "What happened?"

She made out that the loud crash that she heard was from the locker that was now lying on the ground, and the deafening scream was from Joohyun.

"T-They took h-him" Her lips trembled after every word. "P-Please s-save him. S-Save T-Taeyong, please!" She sobbed, falling down to her knees.

"Take her to the headmistress' office, Yoonoh's already there" He told her.

"No, you take her" She shook her head, taking his hand. "You've fought enough. Be safe the both of you!"

Seulgi ran for her life in search for the abducted vampire, ignoring the protests of Youngho.

"Taeyong!" She called out, hoping to get any sign of him.

She heard a low grunt from where she stood. She whipped her head to see a man being dragged around the corner, and she instantly ran to him.

"Taeyo-!"

"Don't move!" A taller male threatened her with a knife. She raised her arms in surrender.

A human held him in a chokehold, if it were a vampire, then he would've already been bitten.

"Well, don't move either!" She threatened back, covering her mouth upon realizing what she just did.

Wrong move.