3

I woke up to the Mean Girls credits rolling on Ashton's TV. He was standing by the counter with his phone pressed to his ear, an agitated look on his face.

I didn't want him to know I was awake, so I quickly shut my eyes and simply listened to what he was saying. "He's asleep," Ashton said, obviously talking about me.

"I'm not taking him to a club, Calum," He paused. "No, we were just cuddling. Yes, you can come over." He hung up.

At this point, I had opened my eyes again, so when he turned around and noticed me, he forced a small smile. "Hey. Calum is coming over."

I nodded. "Has Mikey landed yet?"

"Not yet, Lukey," He shook his head, checking his laptop. "But he should be very soon."

Ten minutes later, Calum bursted through the door, wearing a nice, blue flannel shirt and unripped jeans. "Why are you all dressed up?" Ashton chuckled.

"To take you out on a date."

Both of our jaws dropped. "A date?" He repeated, clearly confused. "I should stay here with Luke."

"No!" I shouted, making them jump. "Go! Have fun, I'm fine here."

"Are you sure? I can take a raincheck it's not-"

"Ashton Fletcher, go put on a nice shirt and nice jeans, damnit. The boy is taking you out on a date." I insisted, crossing my arms over my chest. He blushed and ran off to his room to change.

Ashton's POV

"We're here," Calum smiled, parking at a fancy restaurant. "I have reservations, so we don't have to wait."

I marveled at the beautiful decorations and paintings that hung inside. "This is such a gorgeous restaurant, Calum, I don't deserve this."

"Hush," He said simply, approaching the host. "Reservation for Hood." The host nodded tightly and led us to our table that sat in an isolated room with windows overlooking the lake.

We slipped into our seats and ordered waters. The waiter left us alone and it was silent for a few minutes before Calum started talking. "I'm going to be honest, Ashton. I was a huge jerk to you and the others and I'm so incredibly sorry for that."

"We forgave you, don't you remember?" I raised an eyebrow at him. It's nice of him to apologize, but he's been doing it a lot lately.

"Yeah, I do remember," He laughed. "And then you threw me in the pool – but seriously, I'm sorry. There was so much going on during that time. I was confused about my sexuality. I figured if I took it out on you guys that it would help me figure my own shit out, and it didn't."

"I wasn't that hammered the night we kissed, but I wasn't completely sober, either. It wasn't a mistake. I wanted to kiss you so badly." I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as he continued. "I didn't mean it when I told you to kill yourself. If you had, I would've felt so guilty. If you were to now, I .. I don't even want to think about what I would do. You're so important to me, Ashton."

"You're important to me too, Calum," I responded, his cheeks reddening. He looks so cute when he's blushing. "Why did you date Vanessa?"

"We didn't really date. She asked me out to try and make Michael and Luke upset, which would have made you upset, so I agreed," He explained. "I never really liked her. She was obnoxious."

"So I guess that brings me to my next question," Calum nodded, gazing at me. I felt like I was going to be sick. "Would you... uh, will you... do you-"

"I'll be your boyfriend," I grinned at him. "That is what you were going to ask, right?"

"Yeah," He giggled softly, intertwining our hands across the table.

I couldn't believe it. I was dating Calum Hood.

Luke's POV

As soon as the flight information said landed, I dug through my pockets for my phone and dialed Michael's number. I was so afraid he wasn't going to pick up. All the worst scenarios played out in my head.

"Hello?" He answered groggily.

"Michael!" I squealed. "How was your flight?"

"Hey baby," He laughed. I can picture his adorable smile right now. "My flight was fine, I slept the whole way."

I chuckled. "I can tell. So now that you've seen the area, it's time to come back home!"

"Lukey, I wish I could come back. This is what's best, I've told you that," Michael sighed. "I have to go now, the taxi is here to take me to the university."

"Okay," I whimpered, feeling the tears coming on. "I love you, Michael."

"I love you too, Luke. Talk to you soon." With that, he hung up. 

A/N

CASHTON BITCH

;-)

Jordan x

Edited July 2019