Part 20

It was weekend and she had few days off from college as the students were having their reading time holidays. She was getting bored so thought to visit her home and see how they are doing specially Megha. So she went in her in-laws room to inform them and also ask them both to join her.

When she reached the room and was about to knock, she heard her mother in law's voice so she decided to wait outside till she complete the call. But when she heard her name and Namit's voice as Kavita had kept her phone on speaker, her curiosity peeked and she got more closer to the door to know what mother and son were talking. Namit had not called her since last night. Even didn't picked up her calls or replied her messages and now he got time to call his mother. Not fair thought Neha pouting! She was not a person who heard other's conversations. But then when she heard her name she couldn't stop herself.

Kavita was unknown that Neha was outside of their room hearing her so continued to speak with Namit without a care if anyone hears or not. Yash was asking her to speak slowly but she was so engrossed that she didn't paid any heed to him.

Kavita : Namit did you talked to Neha today? She was waiting for your call today also....

Namit : Mom I want to surprise her by my arrival so didn't spoke to her but you didn't said a word about my return to her right?

Kavita : Of course not beta why would I spoil your surprise but yes I was feeling very bad to see her constantly looking at her phone waiting for your call. Atleast you could have messaged her once

Namit : Don't feel bad mom because when she will see me in person the happiness on her face will be worth it.

Kavita : Yeah yeah whatever! When will you reach?

Namit : Tomorrow morning..

Yash : Son I will come to pick you up from airport

Namit : No dad don't bother just send the car and driver. It will be fine

Yash : But Namit......

Namit cut him in between : Dad I am coming home only and also driver is there to pick me up then why are you stressing yourself

Yash sighed : Fine I will send a car alright!!!

Namit : Thanks dad and please see that mom doesn't blabber anything in front of Neha.

Kavita annoyingly : I heard that Namit...

Namit chuckled : Good mom. Now bye my flight is announced. Will meet you all tomorrow

Yash : Bye beta. Have a safe journey and see you soon. Take care

After disconnecting the call, Kavita and Yash got engrossed in their own talks but Neha was rooted to the ground. Namit was coming! Her husband was finally coming!! Her Namit!!! Ohh my god she felt like jumping. After two and half months she would see him. But he told this to mom and dad but not her. Then she remembered "surprise" word. Ok so he wanted to surprise her. She grinned wickedly when she thought something. How about spoiling his surprise and giving one to him. She had decided to make his arrival back memorable and now when she came to know that he is finally coming back, can she leave this chance? The answer was HELL NO!

But what will she do. She need to think something really special and fast also. So she instead of going in her in-laws room went back to her room to think something out of the box. Neha was pacing back and forth but no ideas were coming. She sighed in frustration when suddenly an idea popped up in her mind and she jumped and fisted in air excitedly. Now she need to arrange everything quickly.

She went downstairs to inform her in-laws that she was going out to meet her friends and will be back in evening. Then she drove off to arrange her surprise.