One Chance (Chiffon And FB Fanfiction) Page One

His seemingly lifeless tattered body lay tucked in the corners of the confine, his lower half was torn off, organs were splattered all over the enclosure, his body could regenerate, but he still could feel the splitting ripping pain coursing through his upper half, his eyes darting around the cage, his vision skewed, an axolotl bent over him, he clasped his muzzle, inspecting his features. 

"Experiment two-forty." he stopped to gaze into the wolfs eyes, "Otherwise known as FB," he let go of his muzzle and wrote a few things in his notes. 

FB tried to muster a growl, but the pain turned it into a weak whimper. The axolotl walked out of the confine, his eerie smile still fresh in his mind. 

he stared at the bleak and dull walls, days passing by, his lower half regenerated back, he paced the confine, sticking his snout everywhere, he had one chance to find a way out he couldn't take one more experiment from that axolotl.

 The cold, piercing air flowed through his white pelt from the large vent that lay above him, he was gazing at it for a long time now, thoughts of freedom thumped in his mind like a heartbeat, he narrowed his hunches, and leaped, he barely made it, clasping the edge with his front paws, struggling to get inside of the vents, he used his hind legs to get up, he dragged himself off of the ledge, and crawled in, he shook off his milky pelt, and glared behind. He hauled himself through the vents. his eyes widen when he found a vent cover, he scrambled towards it, he could hear murmuring from it. He placed his ear on top of it to listen in.

"FB's missing from his cage sir." his ears perked up at his name. "You dumbass, you couldn't even keep one mutt contained!" the axolotl snapped, his small appearance and permanent smile made it hard to take him seriously, but FB knew to be wary of him, "I'll deal with it, you're fucking useless!" the axolotl spat.

 "Good luck Chiffon, FB can regenerate his body faster than you can," he adjusted his glasses, "trying to capture such a beast would be-" the axolotl threw his signature scalper at him, it hit the wall, his throw was keen and sharp, he never missed, "You dare disrespect me!" the room fell silent, shadows enveloped the axolotl, his black beady eyes seemed to turn a crimson red.

 "just because my small size doesn't mean I can't tare you to pieces, Jerry, Carl, you fucking idiot!" Jerry stood there, frozen in fear like a thick block of ice, the axolotl pushed the brown tan catfish out of the way, and stomped out of the room, FB knew it was time to get out of there and scrambled deeper in the vents.

 He found another vent cover, he pushed down on it with his front paws, it didn't budge so he pushed down harder, the vent cover snapped off, he fell down on the floor with a thump.