two

D I S C L A I M E R !
The plot of my story LOOSELY follows the tvd storyline. This means that some things that happened in the TVD episodes won't be happening in my story. Some things will. So please don't correct me!

"I will have Elena!" The man growled, pulling a chunk of wood out of his chest, his eyes switching to a gold.

"Not in a thousand years!" The younger vampire yelled, breaking a chair, grabbing it leg and snapping it in half.

"Stefan!" He called our, throwing the other half of wood to his younger brother as he caught it speedily.

"Then I will fight for a thousand years to get her. I've already done so." He pounced like an animal, hissing, opening his mouth, his teeth becoming dangerously sharp.

"Damon!"

Suddenly,as if out of thin air, another body collided with the hybrid's smashing them both to the ground.

The two Salvatore brothers watched, bewildered, as the two other people fought on the ground relentlessly , noticing that one was a girl.

At last, the girl slammed the hybrid to the ground, choking him, then laughed.

"Well hello brother! What a nice way to greet your sister you haven't seen in years!" She chuckled as his eyes widened.

"What?!" Was all he could say as she rolled off of him, helping him up and hugging him.

"Is this Rebekah?" The younger Salvatore said as the hybrid looked at him.

"Nikol! It's been years!" Hugging his sister back, laughing.

"I think I've just saved you from a murder spree Klaus," She raised a brow, shoving Klaus as he scoffed.

"Yeah, before you had to ruin it."

"I was saving your ass. You should be saying thank you. And so should you." She scoffed, looking at her brother, then the other pair of siblings.

"Green eyes, brown hero hair, flannels, Stefan Salvatore I presume?" She asked her brother as he nodded, pointing at the younger Salvatore.

"Ah yes. How could I forget." She winked at him, and all he could do was stare. He didn't know that Klaus had a sister so beautiful.

"Black hair, blue eyes, leather jacket. Damon Salvatore." Klaus nodded again and Nikol walked up to the brothers, examining them.

They both noticed that she looked a lot like Klaus. The eyes as blue as the ocean. Sandy blonde hair. Confident stride as she walked, and she looked like she could kill you.

"So...you're not Rebekah I guess?" Damon said as she scoffed.

"Now Nik, don't tell me you haven't told anyone about me!" She fake gasped, looking at her brother.

"Well Nikki, I kinda wanted to keep you in the low." He defended himself as she frowned.

"I can defend myself Nik. I'm not helpless."

"Yeah but you're my sister. I had to protect you."

"Sorry to but in this happy reunion but I can't help but notice your names are dangerously similar." Damon said, looking back and forth at the Mikaelsons

"How slow are you? Haven't you realised that we're twins? Nikol and Niklaus-"

"Niklaus and Nikol actually," Klaus interrupted as Nikol sighed.

"Shut up. The wonder twins. The first hybrids to walk this Earth!" She told Stefan and Damon as they blinked.

"So you're telling me that now instead of one hybrid to kill, there's two?" Stefan asked as Nikol giggled.