Attending Yoir Child Soccer Game (T)

Michael - "Why is it so hot?" Michael whined, swatting his hand at the sun as you hit his stomach, causing him to groan. "For starters it's almost summer and two, it's 90 degrees." He groaned again, your grip on his hand tightening. "You promised me you wouldn't gripe and complain so shut up." You two found a seat on the bleachers, your 8 year old daughter, Lillian spotting you two as she ran over. "Hi daddy! You came!" You smiled as she hugged Michael tightly, him reaching up to ruffle her hair. "Wouldn't miss it for the world." A whistle blew and you reached down, fixing her bow before she ran back out. You clasped your hands together, smiling as she began showing her favorite tricks, obviously showing off because Michael was here. "She's amazing." He said, his grip on your thigh tightening as you nodded. "You've been missing out." The game was now halfway over, and you noticed some of the girls began getting a little rough. Biting your lip you saw a girl angrily bump Lillian, sending her to the ground as you gasped. She stood, shaking her head as she kept running. Lillian had the ball, kicking it happily towards her teams goal when all of a sudden, the same girl kicked her foot, her groaning in pain as she hit the ground. Everyone gasped, Michael standing to his feet as he sighed. "Great." He jogged onto the field, hearing Lillian whimpering. "I don't want to be out for the rest of the season!" He knelt down to her level, sighing as he scooped her up. "Sorry champ." People clapped as you two left the game.

Luke - You smiled, seeing your son, Kaiden kicking the ball around with two of his friends before the game. "Nice turn out." Luke said, lowering his 3 month old, Julia, back into her stroller as Kaiden squealed. He was only 6, but he still squealed like he was a baby. "Daddy! Mommy!" "Hey buddy!" You said, petting his hair as Luke scooped him up, kissing his face. "You ready to play some ball?" He said, chuckling as Kaiden nodded, trying to wriggle from his grip as he reached up to re-ruffle his hair to try and mend the mess you had made. The ref came onto the field as you stood beside the bleachers, Luke standing next to you as he held Kaiden's water bottle. "Red team starts!" A call of the whistle made Julia stir, as you began to push the stroller back and forth, lulling her back to sleep as Luke was biting his nails. The ball was kicked to Kaiden as he gasped, beginning to kick it towards his goal. "Go Kaiden go!" Luke screamed, throwing his hands up as you smiled, never seeing your husband this excited. The ball sunk into the goal, Kaiden running to Luke as he high fived him. "Good job, buddy!"

Ashton - Your baby boy, Graham, was just taking an interest in soccer. Calum left his soccer ball at you guys house and ever since your son discovered it, he hasn't stopped kicking it once. He was only 5, so he was the youngest on his team, which didn't benefit him at all. Most of the kids were 6 or 7, leaving him to have no friends nor any experience like the other kids had. "Daddy i'm excited to play soccer!" He shouted from the backseat, Ashton's hand rubbing your pregnant belly as you lightly chuckled. "You'll be the cutest one out there, bud!" Graham giggled causing Ashton to chuckle as you three finally got to the field. "Come here." You knelt down with a grunt, helping him slide on his shin guards before you tucked in his shirt. "Hurry mommy!" You kissed his cheek, allowing him to get a quick drink of water before running onto the field. "I hope he doesn't get hurt." Ashton said, helping you sit down on the towel he laid out for you on the grass as you sighed. "He's tough." Halfway through the game you noticed Graham slowing down a bit and you knew he was getting tired. One of the older kids kicked the ball a bit too hard, the ball hitting Graham's back as he fell down, beginning to cry loudly. "Ash go get him." You panicked, seeing Ashton spring up as he ran onto the field, picking him up as he cuddled him into his chest. "It's okay, you're okay." Ash cooed, sitting next to you as he tried calming him down.

Calum - You sighed, arriving to the field late as you knew Calum would be mad at you. Nebraska's first soccer game was today, and Calum was coaching this season and he was gonna give you hell for being late but you couldn't help it. You had a fussy 1 year old to attend to. You jumped out of the car, hearing Calum blowing his whistle and demanding a kid to kick the ball harder as you grabbed Isabella, walking onto the field as Calum turned around, spotting you as you sheepishly waved, him shaking his head as he blew the whistle again. "Green team's go." He clapped his hands, running with the girl who had the ball as she sunk it in, causing him to clap. "Great job! Come on blue team!" You smiled, seeing Calum running and coaching kind of making you get a bit excited as you heard Isabella beginning to get fussy again. "Izzy, what is wrong with you?" You asked, offering her, her pacifier as she took it, but still whined profusely. You tried everything, offering her food and toys but she pushed it all away. The whining was beginning to distract people as Calum ran over, smiling. "Gimme her." He grabbed her, setting her on top of his shoulders as he used his left hand to hold her back. "Back to the game!" Calum rolled his hand, instead of blowing the whistle as Isabella clapped happily. You sighed in relief, snapping a quick picture as the moment was too cute to pass up.