It was still morning and the sky shone bright in light blue colour added with fluffy white cloud. Hyun Jin and Hyuna were sitting by the shoreline with their feet in the water.

"Hyuna aa look! There is a crab." Hyun Jin pinned down the baby crab onto the sand and laughed hysterically.

"Why did you do that?!" Hyuna smacked his hand and it caused the crab to be freed from Hyun Jin.

"Gumawo noona!" Probably what the Malaysian crab said.

Yes.

"Ahh wae?!" Hyun Jin threw tantrum, kicking his feet in the water.

"You ignored me to the fullest last time when I showed you the crab." Hyuna made a sulky face.

"..." Hyun Jin cheekily smiled at her.
"Alright sorry," he pulled her closer and played with Hyuna's hair as she placed her head on his shoulder.

"This is so warm." She looked up to the sky.

Hyuna put her hand in the air, above their heads to cover the sunlight. A small smile escaped her lips and Hyun Jin turned to look at Hyuna.

"Gwaenchanna?" Hyun Jin's expression saddened.

"I don't know," Hyuna replied and stared into Hyun Jin's eyes.
"Seriously don't know."

"Nothing was your fault Hyuna, even if you think so, it is not. Some things are just meant to be and a particular person just happened to be there. If it wasn't you, it could've been someone else."
"I know what is going on in your mind but I won't always be sure. So Hyuna aa,"
"If there is something bothering you, you can always tell me hrmm?" His soothing voice and words made Hyuna felt a little more better.

"Gumawo Jinie. Same goes to you, if you have worries, tell me all of it! I will be the heroine to save you!" She laughed and they cupped each other's face.

"Look at you!" Hyun Jin laughed as he squeezed her cheeks.
"Kyeoptaaaa! Saranghae."

"Mwoyaa,"
"Nado saranghae!" Hyuna copied his action.

"What is happening here so early in the morning?" It was again the familiar sound coming from an annoying person.

"Again?!"
"Hyung, can you please stop bothering us?" Hyun Jin shrieked his forehead in annoyance.

"I will never leave you two alone. Who knows what might have happened?" Minho wiggled his eyebrows and Hyun Jin hurled some sand towards Minho.

"Go away! Demon go away!" Hyun Jin made it seemed like Minho was a bad spirit.

"Minho oppa kept getting signals every time we have our sweet moments." Hyuna said and glanced over at Hyun Jin.

"Heuk," Hyun Jin was trying not to laugh as something crossed his mind.

"Oee, why are you giving me that weird face?" Hyuna pushed his face away.

"But luckily not that once." Hyun Jin leaned closer and whispered to Hyuna.

"AHA! SHUT UP!" Hyuna hysterically laughed.

"Wae wae wae? Did something interesting happened?" Minho became curious.

"Very interesting," Hyun Jin smirked.

"Yes, very very at that." Hyuna played along to troll Minho.

The Hyuns playfully smacked each other. They were acting all shy and annoying. Minho kicked Hyun Jin as he sensed the unfairness.

"What is it?! Tell me!" Minho shook Hyun Jin.

"Lonely people like you will be sad. Geujwo baby?" Hyun Jin said in pouty voice and Hyuna nodded.